Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Experiencer
I wonder if the moon's lonely? It looks kind of lonely and forlorn, all gray. And sometimes, like now, it hides. We could get it a hat, but it'd still have no pockets. JustBe's idea about "jest, joy, and jello" is a good one, especially rainbow jello. Everybody likes rainbows right?

Maybe we need a GoFundMe campaign. Wait. Somebody already did that. Something about ferrying rich folks up there for a party. Are rich folks good at finding flags? They'll probably wear hats and have lots of pockets. Don't know about the rainbows though. They might be too frivolous for rich folk.

Why don't we send clowns instead? They like rainbows, and have really large shoes. Should be good for navigating around those swiss cheese holes.
Old 02-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Master
I could get one of our store hat creators John, to create the perfect ‘steam punk rainbow hat with pockets. Purple lens binoculars too! Or maybe rainbow lens’s? The moon could then capture all the rainbow leftovers from our party and fill it’s pockets to the brim. As far as those rainbow lens can see, the moon would never feel alone or gray with rainbow pockets filled to the brim. Eyes to behold a universe as one big rainbow .. Happy moon times!

Beam up the clowns Scotty!
Old 02-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I could get one of our store hat creators John,
I saw John in your post and it made me think of someone. Not a hat creator although.. well, creating hats with teabags.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
I saw John in your post and it made me think of someone. Not a hat creator although.. well, creating hats with teabags.

A hat with tea bags sounds interesting.

A tea hat party lol that will fit into the moon attire I’m sure.
Old 03-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Master
You've been busy in here keeping the smiles and vibes up ready for blast off - and that video so cute, the flat earthers said it would be a plate, we'll prove them wrong...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
Do any of you remember Flattop from the (Richard) Tracy comic strips? Maybe we're living on Flattop's head. That would make the flat-earthers kind of right. Sounds unlikely though. With all the flying around we do someone would've noticed. Besides, Flattop had a bad time with Tracy, getting chased all over the place for months. Ending up standing in for Atlas doesn't seem likely somehow. Actually, where is Atlas? Seems like he nipped out for a bathroom break and never came back. Can't blame him. Holding up the world's not really a great job.

(Had to "fix" Tracy's first name. Apparently it's not safe for small ears. Good thing bunnies have large ones. No worries there.)
Old 05-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
A hat with tea bags sounds interesting.
A tea hat party lol that will fit into the moon attire I’m sure.
And I say dibs for the moon pie. LOL!
Old 07-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Master
Ive been asked by 'Higher Knowledge' God and Angels to do more meditation, little 5 mins stop and rest the mind helps - and Ive been flying 'visualising not AP' as I do every night a particular park route to get to sleep... But when not sleeping, meditating Ive been visualising dropping down from the sky 'moon if you like' and visiting a town - so as you drop from the sky, pick a random town you know from the past and you will then be flying up the main street, or wherever you choose.

Then change flying to walking running as you like for a short while - then just stop a moment, maybe outside a monument or shop you know - and steady the mind with 10 seconds SPC just looking at the one image... And ive been getting some results just for a few moments being somewhere I don't know.

This is how I did it and went back in time 30 years, a year or two back now - flying and many times SPC moments, then just suddenly appeared in an old pub we used to go to - and yes I was awake... If we are trying to AP then the command can come into it, but we have to make our rest time enjoyable as it should be - not expecting / enjoying to rest and calm our mind...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-09-2022, 05:10 AM
Experiencer
Do any of you know where the fireflies have gone? It seemed like they were coming, but now, suddenly, they're gone. Hopefully they'll be back. I miss them.
Old 27-10-2022, 08:44 AM
Master
This thread came to mind last evening when I watched part of something wife was watching - they we're in space flying outside of this old spaceship trying to fix it, and it was a piece of junk- but they had laptop's, think they went back in time or something.

And it made my smile how raw things were back then in the 60/70s breakdowns on motorways very popular, I was a mechanic - when you bought a new car those days, it came with a guarantee - a guarantee to break down.

And so they say they sent people there to the moon all those years ago, and no one goes back - how are they doing with this rocket going there again that was delayed, anyone any links or info.

And how's the food preparation and ideas for raising vibes for AP going there guys and gals all ready for action, still smiling...