Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 18-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Master
Fish 40 Day Meditation Intensive

Click on the links in my signature if you are interested to join me as I follow my Teacher's guided meditations during the upcoming observance (March 24 - May 5, 2022)

Sri Vasudeva is my Sadhguru. He is a Paramaguru. My Kundalini awakened spontaneously in his presence when I met him in 1997. This happens through a natural process called shaktipat, when the student is ready and the Master appears. This is part of Siddha Mahayoga, an ancient Energy Path that incorporates all the noble Paths/Yogas to self-realisation. He also teaches about optimal wellbeing and living in harmony with Nature.

This is a thread to share pertaining to this meditation series.
Old 18-03-2022, 02:14 AM
Hey, you're back with this Intensive. Good.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2022, 02:25 PM
Master
meditation is the key training ground for life
part science part art form it pushes through barriers
when you master the inner, you master the outer
when you carry the inner into the outer
flowing as consciously as you can with the best part of you that you know
meeting the needs of the now
there is no longer a distinction between sitting meditation
and living from a meditative space
the one becomes the spouse of the other
some call it the dance of conscious living

Old 21-03-2022, 11:01 PM
Master
So Uma I’ve saved this, but wondering is each one in that link a meditation practice lead by him or just him talking about various topics. Or both maybe?

Also the dates don’t coincide to a forty days as you’ve mentioned. Or will that be uploaded from start date??
Old 22-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Master
Fish Follow this link

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So Uma I’ve saved this, but wondering is each one in that link a meditation practice lead by him or just him talking about various topics. Or both maybe?

Also the dates don’t coincide to a forty days as you’ve mentioned. Or will that be uploaded from start date??

Glad you asked JustBe.

Until the eve. of March 25th everything is about "preparation" for the upcoming forty-day sadhana of meditation practice. At the ashram in Trinidad, one wakes up at 4:30am (Trinidad time) and, after cleansing pranayamas etc. goes for silent meditation in the hall at 5am. The chanting of Guru Gita follows. This is followed by meditation with Sri Vasudeva and a talk. This year he is giving a lot of opportunity to meditate in his presence (if you do it live with him, he can pick up your energy field) and it's an opportunity to pick up the energy/shakti of the Masters through their presence/darshan (high energy field/aura), because there are many evolved beings in the energy field co-creating the space.

At this time they have opted to stream these on their Facebook channel here instead of here. These are given in order so you'll have to backtrack if you want to start at the beginning.

The 40 Days officially gets underway the evening of March 25th - but I'm loving these preparatory meditations and talks. This year he intends to focus more on spiritual practice and co-creation of a powerful energy field with everybody who participates. This is where the magic happens. People who have been following his talks already know all the theory and techniques, so this is going to be super experiential.

I hope you get every blessing out it.

p.s. Once they start posting things regularly somewhere I'll update the link on my signature, but for now I think the Facebook one is best as that's live and it stays up for later as well.

Last edited by Uma : 22-03-2022 at 11:45 PM.
Old 24-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Thankyou Uma.

I’ve been going through some of them and it’s all wonderful preparation.

I’m guessing the fb link will be the same for the 25th March starting date.

Checking the time difference as I type. So if it’s evening I’d say it will be my mid morning.
Old 24-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Thankyou Uma.
I’ve been going through some of them and it’s all wonderful preparation.
I’m guessing the fb link will be the same for the 25th March starting date.
Checking the time difference as I type. So if it’s evening I’d say it will be my mid morning.
All information should be up soon on their main website

In the meantime, here is some basic information from a prior 40 Days observance from 2010.

As much as possible I try to incorporate ashram-style discipline into my life during this period. I set my alarm for 3 important times to meditate in sync with the ashram schedule (6:15am, noon, and 9 or 10pm). If I want to chant as well I start earlier, but these are the times to attune to the live meditations. It's always a good idea to at least start and end each day with meditation as it sets the tone for the entire day and for the sleep as well. The ashram schedule follows a natural biorhythm conducive to overall wellbeing and self-transformation.

Enjoy!
Uma
Old 24-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Master
3pm Trinidad time Kickoff

Just a note that there will be no meditation streamed tomorrow morning (March 25th) on the Facebook link above. Instead Satsang will be streamed live 3:00 p.m. Trinidad time - to begin the 40 Days honouring Baba Nityananda and all Masters of the Light who are involved with Mahayoga / Siddha Yoga / Sahaja Yoga - the way of Siddha-awakened Kundalini evolution.

This is a great rousing of the spirit of the 40 Days and the meditation that follows it (if you're not already there) is extremely powerful. Sri Vasudeva will explain what this is all about throughout the evening.

The earlier time (originally this would have begun in the evening) is to accommodate people in European timezones.

p.s. The link in my signature now takes you to a site with all the information.

Last edited by Uma : 25-03-2022 at 02:48 AM.
Old 26-03-2022, 12:47 PM
Master
Bunny Day 1

During the preparation stages I've been building that ashram energy where I meditate and it's now palpable and supports my meditation. This is only going to get better and better as the energy builds in the co-creative space.

I've also been modifying my lifestyle so that it supports my meditation and my meditation supports it. Small changes bring big results.

Guruji spoke to that this morning. If we don't stay mindful during the day, indulging in excesses or two little, that spoils the build of the meditation and then on the mat we have to build it up again, instead of moving forward.

Writing these little notes here helps me stay vigilant so my practice is more effective.
Old 28-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Master
Bunny Day 3

Today's theme is an introduction to our subtle body instruments.

Today I posted this in response to Michael K.'s questions about the ego in meditation. Sri Vasudeva elaborated on this topic today. It's still up on the Facebook link and later you can find it here once they upload it. He speaks about ego before the meditation and also in his talk afterwards. (Remember this part starts after the chanting is finished.)

We can drives ourselves crazy arguing about this is ego, that is ego etc. It's more practical to start with your own experience of "self" because that is going to change for everybody, even in a lifetime.

Of course in Kundalini Mahayoga, the most practical "ego" to learn about is the Kundalini Ego. He explained this beautifully in today's talk.

I had this lovely meditation feeling Kundalini giving me an energy massage that I really needed this morning, but more and more I am feeling that unity consciousness with this Source Energy that is trying to flow in and through me without any interference from my other ego identities. He spoke about mudras and bandhas and other yogic events that can happen spontaneously in meditation as other ways Kundalini is trying to flow and the whole idea is to flow in perfect synchronisation with Her. This is what Lao Tzu talked about - being in the flow, flowing with Life.

I don't need to understand other stages of ego, only to become more in unity consciousness with Her. That's my next step. I'm sure there will be others, but that one is the one for getting the most out of the human experience.