Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 27-08-2019, 04:06 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Tai Chi and /or Qigong will help

Thank you for the tip. Very thankful!

Any advice from any of you people are welcomed. The more advices i get the more options i can choose between. The reason i started this thread is because its really an issue of mine. It might seem like a small issue but it really does mess with my mental health to have this unbalance. I feel powerless. I can't handle when it gets tough because i cannot deal with the emotional state i'm in but it gets so heavy. Yang is about being powerful and brave. Yang is an energy that is confident and strong and i am neither confident or strong inside. Its about balancing Yin and Yang and i have no balance.
Old 20-01-2021, 09:59 AM

Yes practice Tai Chi Chuan or QiGong to work on your internal energies and try to learn more about the Yin Yang diet also.
Old 28-01-2021, 08:32 AM

Yea you can practice Tai Chi Chuan or QiGong to work on your internal energies and try to learn more about the Yin Yang diet and TCM in general