Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-08-2018, 08:12 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I hear about how once you awaken you will find your tribe. I have never found mine. Has anyone got any tips for me please?

hi there is such a thing as soulfamily , you could go and find your soul family member's
Old 12-08-2018, 08:30 AM
Experiencer

Roger.. My biological family never wanted me, perhaps I am scared my soul family won't either.
Old 12-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Knower

I feel like my soul family is part of God's Kingdom, so I belong to that larger Kingdom. 2 of the guys in my primary soul group never met their bio dads (that has to be a cross), 3 of them (guys in my primary soul group) died on operating table & came back to life (just throwing this in here as to some of the many syncs), 4 of the guys were severely beaten by, two by their bio dad's & 2 by their step dad's. Two of the guys in my primary soul group came from good families, yet their lives were not particularly simple or easy. They are however, all of them, extremely spiritually gifted. They seem to pick up information in spirit, plus they are all very book smart, though not all of them graduated high school (4 of the 6 didn't graduate high school because they had to leave home early to survive), the other 2 have master's degrees & successful in the world. To add, all of the 6 were successful as to their jobs/careers (hard working & were good providers).
BUT all of them have had difficult lives in searching for that connection/s or however it plays out.. It's a sense of a larger soul family in spirit.
I used to think a lot about heaven.. in my early 30's & for some time, I would picture myself in Heaven but looking in, outside .. as if I may meet someone I liked a lot, but I didn't, "belong," etc (this is into my adult life).
I knew I had to wait, for, "the one." Now I think, "the one," is God, & Heaven is true Home. But to become light body, go through walls, connect back up at a higher dimension with soul families.. I think it's just plain hard work.
In fact the higher one gets into heaven as to light body, the dimension (which to me could be, there being even closer to some, not emitting as bright of a light say, but that ability to travel in thought, transformed & for a purpose much greater than this broken earth, as is.
As of now, I feel I still have to work very hard in my life, to push out, be around others, though there is a sense of not being with, my soul family in total, I think it will there, also be where we have things to do, not all together all the time, but doing what we love to do.. being at peace, never being lonely. Where the story (Heaven) is complete. I at the moment, am really only able to feel that, having my space, doing what I love to do (exercise, eat healthy, go to church when I go, having my goals, helping people also in doing what I'm good at).. There seems to always be a few, of my soul group around me.. but to crowd to close to them.. either by my doing, or theirs, anymore it's like this is about God's Story.. this is what I see for myself & how it is playing out in my life & with the others (in my soul family & etc).
I love to read about, "near death experiences." People who have gone to the other side, and seen Heaven.. I think this is fascinating. I'm not wanting to die.. however, I think when my time is up here, the transformation to Heaven will be awesome. The hard work, I have done, my close souls have done.. we will experience beauty beyond belief. I read that there is a library in heaven with computers.. one can search information there too.. Also music, dancing.. I imagine, that if we eat there, we vibrate at such a high level enough to burn the food... hence light bodies..
I'm a Christian & I am aware there are many beliefs on these forums.. I know the bible I read says to think about heaven, that, "the last will be first, the first will be last." Also, God, "Is a jealous God." So no wonder on this earth there is so much brokenness. Also this is 3 D. I think we are closer to hell here on earth than at the top of Heaven (I imagine this 10 D but then eliminating the bottom 3 rungs, so perhaps like 7 dimensions there where earth is transformed to new again)... But to be there, immortal, I think it is about becoming highest self.. loving, forgiveness, believing, trusting..God.
Every person has their journey & there is a LOT of developed spirits on this forum, also helpful information! For me, the connect too, always has to center on God.. when things pull back or apart, it's about me working on my talents/skills, forgiving again, loving always, believing in that place I can call my forever HOME.
The world is a mess right now, & I think there will soon be a shift.. I want to be at a higher, not lower dimension.. & I envision where that place is I want to go. In the meantime, there will be sorrow, loss, yet hope, in this 3D world. I think too, to love, love, love, always.. is part of becoming that light.
I agree with the fact there is dark & light.. that's part of being human. Probably since we are 3D and can't be in say 10D yet.. at least not in the sense of living there, eternal, BUT, to, think about these things, is to travel through time to no TI ME.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Suspended
Guide
shine your inner freak light dear mysticrose37. May you be ever true.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Knower

Been thinking about the TRIBE thing & the 12 in primary soul group theory.
It seems as if all of the 12 or most of them, were with me in first incarnation.
I feel God has shown me other life times with these ones.. but most of the primary 12 I feel are connected to me from the start.. This also has taken my entire life to meet them. As I say I think my parents are in my primary soul group. But the others, the meeting has taken place over the years & more in recent years. Now it's this aha & now I get it going on.. much healing.
Maybe those who are called on mission work, with these types of connections are not meant to necessarily connect until later in life.
The healing effect of the meeting is tremendous as well.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Master
Well, I have been just informed by my psychiatrist that "finding my tribe" is what I NEED to do to get any help with all these "mental problems" I seem to have, but they are not recognised anywhere within the DSM- 5.

Finding one's tribe isn't easy and it's not a matter of "your vibe" attracing it. I mean, they are not going to come knocking on your door....they are not going to miraculously pop up in your Zumba class or even on an online "Spiritual Forum".

You need to make a list of whatever interests you...and also those strengths, values and goals that you personally hold..then search high and low for others of a similar "persuasion"...There may only be a few...and they may also live hundreds of miles away...and as soon as I whine about that fact to my psychiatrist, she goes "well, how bad do you want it? If it was really important to you, you would go to the ends of the Earth to find "your tribe" and not stop searching until you have found them....and if that means living with the hill tribes in Borneo or with the Bushmen of the Kalahari...So be it".
Old 18-08-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
Mystic, Shivani and all others - stay open, keep your senses alert, something is happening, moving, I believe there will be some kind of telepathic event soon, and/or an increase in 'stumbling across' for the ones of us who have this sense that our tribe is the next step.

Trust that just as you will recognize your family for their spirit, not their human shell - they too will recognize you, and accept you - the rest is learning to speak the same language here in 3D, figuring out the quirks we were dealt in this life... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Mystic, Shivani and all others - stay open, keep your senses alert, something is happening, moving, I believe there will be some kind of telepathic event soon, and/or an increase in 'stumbling across' for the ones of us who have this sense that our tribe is the next step.

Trust that just as you will recognize your family for their spirit, not their human shell - they too will recognize you, and accept you - the rest is learning to speak the same language here in 3D, figuring out the quirks we were dealt in this life... <3

Story of my adult life, maybe 'tomorrow' the change will come? Sometime I kinda got used to not looking ahead any more. Just take it day by day.

I sort of got to wondering sometime too, if part of the point is to learn not make a demarcation between one time and another, but to somehow let one moment blend into the next?

But that aside a lot of changes have happened anyway. If I look back I can see how different this place is from the place I remember as a child. So it is changing, just seems to take forever and a day?
Old 18-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Master
Oh I know that feeling too. Its NOW! Ok, sure but that was just the first opening, NOW the really important thing is coming. And NOW and NOW.

And the real kicker, as they say, is that NOW is all there ever is! And considering that time doesn't even exist, it's funny how we can seem to wait forEVER!!

So, no this is not actually 'the big one's, this is a grinding gravel one, a flock of carrier pigeons sent out with clues, or an astral get-together of some sort, or whatever... It'll just make the travels ahead easier, and for the most part more enjoyable, stepping out of the DIY-zone in to the Coop-zone.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Realm Ki.. I feel that something is coming too. I woke this morning thinking about people i haven't thought about in years. It was really strange.