Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-09-2022, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Biblical twinflames/soulmates

I was wondering if anyone had any resources on this being biblical? I'm Catholic, and I'm trying to reconcile my beliefs with this.

I believe Adam and Eve were twin flames because they were one soul, then split into femme and masc.
Old 13-09-2022, 12:58 AM
Master

the curse on the woman in genesis, reminds me very much of how women often relate to their 'twins'.
Old 13-09-2022, 01:48 PM
Master
I can relate : my twin came from same atom as me like narnia wardrobe…

She reminds me of the rib.. but in context it’s how all tfs were made even same sex.. just that rib that’s all it takes..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 18-09-2022, 04:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the curse on the woman in genesis, reminds me very much of how women often relate to their 'twins'.
what do you mean FallingLeaves? Could you tell me more what exactly you thought of?

As to the question. I read in the INTERNET so this information can have really small value if any, but i read that Jesus and Mary Magdalene was Twin Flame. I don't know and I don't really care.
I recommend you the Song of Songs if you are asking about Twin Flame, but for sure you know this chapter very well ;)

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English
Old 18-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Master
Adam & Eve weren't TFs in my view. His first wife was Lilith but she left him when he demanded she was subservient to him. She refused as they were equals and not 1 superior and the other inferior.
So she left him, for which she was vilified and portrayed as evil as of course in a patriarchal system a woman could not be equal nor leave her man.

That's when Eve came into the picture as partner nr. 2. Considering what happened before one could deduct she was okay with being subservient, which is not a TF thing at all.
TFs are equals, interdependent, able to have a healthy balanced relationship. All the things Lilith stood for.