Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-06-2022, 07:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
This is a genuine question.

There is an ongoing situation in my life which isn't going to change and there's nothing I can do beyond what I'm doing already. Acceptance seems to be the only way forward but the problem with that is the situation isn't really acceptable and there's so much pain over what could have been.

Learn Reiki healing from a Reiki Master. Reiki is divine energy. It will heal you. You just lay on your hands on different parts of your body where hopelessness, lack of love, unforgiveness, general misery is stored, and REiki energy will heal you.
Old 01-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Acceptance seems to be the only way forward but the problem with that is the situation isn't really acceptable and there's so much pain over what could have been.
So do I just accept the pain/grief will always be there.

I dont think the pain will be there forever. That's impossible because life is change. What you can try is to accept the situation little by little and just feel your way through the acceptance. So thinking that you accept the situation is one thing, but an even better thing is to feel that you accept it. First think it, then feel it (feel it not just for a second or two and then turn your attention to other things). Feel it for a much longer time and go deeper into the feeling.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:01 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
So do I just accept the pain/grief will always be there.
I think if you accept the pain/grief will always be there then your giving it permission to stick around.
If you accept that it is there in it's present form and that you accept that it can be released, then you open yourself up for the healing to show up in whatever form it will show up in for you.

I went through a major grief situation in my life and it ended up being beautiful and freeing.For years I attempted to avoid the pain of grief.Which really only keeps it in the body/mind and gives it a life of it's own to grow and create havoc on the various systems and create a spiritual disease.
My personal healing method was through Qi-gong and I am not suggesting this for you.Your method or process will be for you.
I first had to accept that it was there and that I had to go through the energy of pain and grief and hurt through it to release it or heal it.

I hope I explained this simply enough to be understood.This was my healing experience and I hope it will give you some courage to find your healing journey with pain/grief.
Old 22-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Kris - I've often done the same actually. It really helps. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much pain in your life too. It hurts to hear of someone else knowing the pain may be constant

Asearcher - thanks for the supportive words. This is grief but a complicated, ongoing, messy sort of grief. I am talking to a professional which helps but trying to find a spiritual understanding of it which isn't very easy.

Hi Hemera,

Your endeavor to find a spiritual understanding to why you are suffering in prolong grief already brought you a step closer to healing!

Many in your situation will simply continue to dwell in victimhood complaining and blaming. Not a judgement, but just to highlight that at our state of awareness it is our natural human response to adversities. The "why me" response.

We are here in human form purposely dumbed down spiritually for an amazing adventure of finding ourselves. And so this planet is indeed set up as a school for us to learn to grow up spiritually to love and solve the puzzle of who we truly are.

Nothing is ever random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky. Everything happens with the purpose of helping us to learn to grow spiritually.

Perhaps the prolong grief is to prepare you for a bigger and harder advance lesson to come.

Or to perhaps ingrain in you even more compassion so you will have greater passion to help those who are starting to grief.

What better way to have deeper understanding and be a better mentor to those starting to grief and hurting than by having gone through it hard yourself first hand.

As we move further along the spiritual path to love, what we once earlier saw as our suffering and adversities will now be seen as welcome and grateful personalized lesson opportunities to gain more wisdom and benevolent maturity that will bring us greater peace and calm in heart and mind.

And when we are in a peaceful state, we will begin to look at everything from a benevolent perspective. Because how we see and treat others and everything is a direct reflection of our inner state.

Greater joy, instead of greater turmoil, courtesy of seeing our adversities from a benevolent perspective. How great is that for healing!!!

Understandably it's easy to say but not so easy to do. Just try doing your best to change your perspective a bit at a time, and don't rush it. It's always harder at the beginning but will get easier later on. Then good things will follow.

All the best!
Old 22-09-2022, 07:24 PM
Administrator
Pain is a personal thing nobody else can feel your pain.
Some people are crippled by having a splinter in their finger.
others have a High barrier like myself.
But i dont accept pain either I tell it to go away.
and it does work.

Namaste