Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Master
Lightbulb Benefits of registration

Just to mention that one of the huge incentives to register officially for this intensive (although it's being given no charge on social media) is Sri Vasudeva has promised to personally write to you if you post on the online journal they have set up. (No one but he will see your journal entries and he checks them all regularly.) So aside from the tremendous energy boost you get interactivelyby tuning into the meditations in real time with him and the group, you also have this amazing opportunity of personal guidance! I don't know of any Master out there who offers this. (For more incentives click on the link below.)
Old 28-03-2022, 06:03 PM
That is a great link the one that says: 'here'.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Ayana

I am very excited to be following this series again. I did it last year and it was a very profound experience.
Old 16-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayana
I am very excited to be following this series again. I did it last year and it was a very profound experience.
Thanks for sharing that on the thread Ayana. I hope it's even more profound for you this year.
Old 20-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Master
Thumbs up Two special Talks

I'm happy to share that these links will remain up on YouTube:

Day 16 - about how to witness in an expansive view

and

Day 24 - how how to make the most out of your energy anatomy

These two give the basics or overview of two of the most exciting aspects of the Teachings.

Witness is about seeing more. It's about living in (or striving for) higher consciousness in the human experience (where we as meditators want to be centered). Whenever we act in the world we do so from some space of consciousness. The higher you go up the mountain the more you see, right? When we live from a higher space of consciousness (the expanded witnessing space) we're able to see more possibilities of acting or being and make wiser choices in life, plus it's more fulfilling, and more protective. That's Day 16.

The other one introduces the exciting topic of our soul being anatomy, how we can get to know what are chakras are all about and how to manage them in a better way, in alignment with awakened Kundalini - to get the most out of the human experience - whether in sitting meditation or whether living mindfully off-the-mat actively engaged in the world. That's Day 24.

When we have the witnessing right and the conscious energy channelling right, we are able to experience more of action in nonaction, more empowerment, more fulfillment, more happiness and when we make the wiser choices we evolve faster.

I hope you like them.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
Tomorrow is the last day of the 40 Days.
I would to hear from you if you feel like it about your experience with it. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.