Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Natalia

Help?

Ok here goes.

For months i have been looking for help with this. I dont know where to go or who to see to help me. I just need to know im not going mad. Confirmation if you will.

Since i was 8 months pregnant back in Septmeber 2010 i have felt the energy of a toddler. I dont 'see' her spirit i just feel her and by feel her im being taken to where she died and being exposed to all she felt, emotions etc before her death. I hurt and its heavy and at one point i even felt it hard to breathe.
She drowned in a river. Her mother took her deep into the bush and left her there. 13 hours later her body was found. Forget her mother, she was intoxicated and in a state of psychosis. Her mother lives with this guilt for the rest of her life. So please go beyond that and help with the focus being on this little girl.
She was 18 months old when she died. I feel how she felt. Terrified, scared, starving and needing 'mum'. I felt she was still there in that dense bush 4 years on, still lost and still waiting for her mum to come for her. Her mother was 32 at the time and since then 5 years have passed.
I know this because i knew of the story back when it happend here in my hometown but i didn't 'feel' anything then. So i get struck with the emotions of this little girl at 8 months pregnant 4 years later and i decide to hop on the net and see what i can find. I discover she passed away in March 2007 at 18mo old. MY toddler turned 18mo old this past march and i am 32...same age her mother was when she died.

I have meditated and asked my angels to help her and guide her to her own angels and to bring her peace. I have tried to speak to her myself and explain that she will one day be with her mother again and that her mother was 'sick' at the time and needed her own help and that her mother misses her and loves her very much. Tis not my place to judge her mother nor did i want to give off negative vibes to this little girl about her mother (i mean how many of you would want someone talking nasty to you about your mother right? No matter what kind of a parent a mother is, a child has unconditional love)
I have cried in the moments of saddness i feel from being abandoned 'left behind' i feel forgotten, i feel so cold, so hungry and so so scared. Im looking for my way out but i stumble. The water runs all around me and all i want is my mum. Why cant she hear me. I try to stand up but i've only been walking for a few months so my legs are not strong and i stumble and fall down hitting hard on a rock. I cant move now. I cant feel anything now. Where is my mum? I still cant find her.

She clutches onto a teddy bear. She is such a sweet innocent scared little girl. Thats the little girls energy i felt when i came into connection with this. Now after meditation and speaking with my guides'angles' i feel content. I no longer feel drained or heavy when i think of her.

So please...am i going insane or did this toddler connect with me? Did i help her? Am i an empath? Or was it just me and my 'pregnant hormones' intensified. Did she connect with me because im open to spirit and there is a sense of familiarty there? My main question....Is she ok? I cant help but feel love for her as if she were my own and probably because she is so close to my own daughters age. I just want to hug her so tight and give her love, warmth and play with her to see her laugh and smile. Yet i have a feeling she has that now.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:12 AM
Natalia

I want to add that when i was told by friend about this 4 years ago i didn't pick up on anything. At the time i guess you could say i was self absorbed with my own life issues or just not open to it. However in saying that she had only passed a year when i knew of this. It wasn't like it had been mentioned either when i felt her energy, it just happend out of the blue where i thought of her and then became flooded litterally with the last memories andmoments of her death. She was 18mo then, would have turned 5 this year. I felt her physical pain and her soul burdend with abondonment and saddness which is what i picked up. My question..Do spirits of young children stay young? Do they need to grow spiritually to learn how to connect? If she needed my help was it because i have had years of working with my guides and angels? Did she not know how to have her own angles guide her?
Old 06-04-2011, 06:29 AM
münchen444

Tinks...you strike me as a very lovely soul. A truly, truly lovely soul. I hope you don’t mind me saying that.

This is one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever read and absolutely more heartbreaking than anything I ever encountered in years with the paranormal.

Are YOU holding up o.k. with all of this? Set up whatever boundaries you need so that you can take a breather or not become too overwhelmed as it is happening. This is a very heart-tiring experience, it seems. I don't want it to gradually wear you down to the point you hit bottom (I have hit bottom with spiritual stuff, before...and I certainly don't want it to happen to another).

I will try to give you some thoughts to some of your questions, based on what you‘ve written, here. Of course, these are only my thoughts. You know best, no matter how confused you must feel, right now.

I have heard of other pregnant women experiencing an “opening,” if you will, of psychic powers. I’m not sure of any specifics or other theories about this, only that other women have reported this. So, it didn’t surprise me to read that this happened to you during your pregnancy.

Also, what you described as a delay in the connection is how it so often happens: you were “introduced” to her, years before. But you were not open to it then, for whatever reason. Then, one day, she just popped into your head. And it all happened from there. This is just the way of these things, sometimes.

You asked if you’ve helped her. I don’t know. How do you feel in your heart, about this? Your heart will steer you correctly, here. I believe your heart has these answers and, in time, you will understand it all. It’s very hard (perhaps impossible) when one is in the “thick” of such things to understand and "see" it all clearly.

In my eyes, you have done the right things by getting in contact with the angels and also speaking to the little girl, yourself, and sending unconditionally loving thoughts. Your guides may also provide support to you in this case. You only need to ask. Angels and guides can be wonderful advocates for traumatized souls.

You ask: Is she o.k.? That is a tricky question and one, again, I think only you know. Follow your gut instinct, with this.

My thoughts are that her death was unspeakably traumatic emotionally, spiritually and physically. There was shock involved -- all made worse by the fact that she was going through this from the eyes of a child (not an adult who would be able to clearly surmise the situation and extract themselves, hopefully, from it). She may be clinging to the physical or she may be trapped here. She may not realize she’s dead, she’s searching for her mother, etc. The possibilities are too many to count and they really don’t matter. What matters, in my eyes, is that this child be gotten in the company of higher beings of light: Angels, guides, any deceased relatives she may have.

The soul is ageless and, I believe, all-knowing, thus. But if she is trapped in that terrified child’s psyche (which would not surprise me, in this case), it would make sense she’d come to you, that way (as a child, with childlike mannerisms, etc.).

The second she gets in touch with angelic presence, I feel she will know she is safe and go with them to a place where she can be at peace and be given the security and unconditional love and support she didn’t get in this life. Angels can and will do anything for our betterment and they know “the ropes“ better than any of us humans ever could. They are the one, constant light. Personally, I would go direct to the angels and guides on this and let them handle it. But that's just me.

I hope I’ve helped, even a little bit. Many hugs sent to you.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Natalia

münchen444

Thank you so much for your reply. I am doing ok now thanks for asking. I feel quite good and at peace so yes i do feel she is safe and happy. She is where she needs to be now. I really needed to know i wasn't going insane lol. Everything you wrote has been in my mind, like thoughts, words. The 'opening' of when one is pregnant has been given to me by thought so i guess it was my guide speaking to me. Yes even after years of connecting i still need to know im not loopy and that i do have a clear steady communication with my guide . I really do appreciate your post and insight. Yes it was and is very heartbreaking. The energy was very very heavy to begin with but now it's gone and if i think of her i feel light and peace so it would seem she is ok now and i needed to know that it was true. I'm quite new at this with spirit energies. I have only ever encountered two in my life that were unkown and this wee girl was one of them. My guide, i have connected with for just over 10 years now. So this is a new learning for me. Once again thanks to you

Love & Light to you
Old 06-04-2011, 12:50 PM
CJ82Sky

what wonderful feedback munchen (and i love your avatar)
tinks i am glad it sounds like she moved on. how lovely and amazing of you to help her in that, and what an interesting, sad, yet beautiful story (in the end).
Old 06-04-2011, 02:54 PM
münchen444

Tinks: you see, you knew it all along. You did wonderfully, in this, following your instincts and intuition. It sounds like this little girl is finally at peace -- in large part thanks to you. You see, she knew you would help her.

I’m humbled that my words could help to solidify what you already knew. Sometimes we just need that little dose of validation in the physical to make sense of all this nebulous spiritual “stuff.”

You’re not going insane. It is so common to question one’s sanity when going through such, though, I know (all too well). However, it has been said time-and-time again by many wise people: no insane person questions if they are insane or not. It’s good and healthy to question such things, but there is also an appropriate time when, after journeying and learning and understanding our true purpose, to ease up on ourselves and let our hearts lead without too many boundaries of skepticism or fear or what-have-you. I don’t mean to sound “preachy.” Indeed, I should take this advice more often, myself. I tend to question myself and such experiences to exhaustion.

I’m glad you’ve got your guide and such an important and strong connection, there. My connection is with the angels. Angels or guides: these are good beings to have on our side.

Enjoy the journey -- and I wish you much love, peace and contentment.

CJ82Sky: Thank you…and I must say you have a very lovely avatar, yourself.