Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-11-2022, 06:43 PM
Guide

Thank you Miss Hepburn and Iamthat for your replies.

It is very interesting to read about your different perspectives.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:40 AM
Master

I like the point that you made “learn to live with the not knowing”.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
It seems to me that a crucial question is are we responsible for the pain and suffering in the universe?

We are sometimes told that the universe is perfect.

I think we are responsible for our own pain and suffering, but not for all the suffering in the universe. We are not powerful enough to make everyone in the universe suffer. A statement such as "the universe is perfect" can only be made by someone who has full understanding of the universe. So far, I have not come across any such person.
Old 01-12-2022, 05:50 PM
Master

This is the only universe I know. I don't know if there is a better universe somewhere or a worse universe somewhere.
There is no standard I can apply to judge this universe. And I do not think it is my place to place to grade the universe. I just accept it as it is.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:26 AM
Master

Yep Kris, I feel about the same as you. I just accept it for what it is and don’t give too much thought to the whys and how’s cos it’s so complex and too time consuming for my little brain.

I like your comments about the car Miss H. I had to laugh because that was like looking at myself. I just seem to say “whatever” when something like that happens in my life. Come to think about it, I say that most of the time! Lol
Old 25-08-2023, 07:58 AM
Seeker

yes! we are really responsible for everything that happens to us. we really manifest all of it because, while we often do not have power over the circumstances that life throws at us, we can always choose how we deal with them.
Old 17-10-2023, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Who you are is who you was, what u become is what u do now!
Old 18-10-2023, 12:34 AM
Master
Some people seem to be pre-disposed to look at things as being 'bad' whereas some people look at the same things as an aspect of life.

Also, some people have a 'short fuse' whereas others don't seem to have a fuse.

Probably, this came about from what we are exposed to..... We probably are a 'product' of what we 'eat'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-10-2023, 07:58 AM
Pathfinder

That is a very good explanation, thinking of the placebo affect, people don’t realise how powerful the mind is, if we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.
Old 18-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
We need to look to our Hearts and learn to live with the not knowing.
Best advice except one finds heart knows. I have always found I knew. Heart doesn't use logic and the idea not knowing is usually logic based so not knowing an illusion of mind, not heart. The energy of heart is turned off given over to mind. At least this is my experience.

It is about both manifesting or what has not (been) manifested yet when talking about manifesting. Not just about what we do but what we don't. Realize manifesting keeps one from moving or allows it. We cannot move forward to the next universe until what is not manifested, is.

We are given ample time to manifest through each incarnation, an evolution to perfection. Spirit (soul) has it's own state of being and consciousness and it manifests as well.