Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-09-2022, 04:17 PM
traceyacey12

Are we really responsible/manifest everything that happens to us?

Hi everyone,

So are we really responsible for everything that happens to us? Do we really manifest all of it?

Thanks in advance for your help
Old 04-09-2022, 05:13 PM
The good, the bad and the ugly, m'dear.
Whether it's stubbing your toe or you find a $100 bill.

(I didn't read that in a book to know it...my life ''Flashed Before Me'' 2 times. Saw the whole thing..and wow...
and on top of that, nothing is by chance!!
Everything is orchestrated like fine Swiss watch! But you don't have to believe ME!)
Oh! Maybe this is good time to hit you with this ...and everything you see with your eyes open is a Dream,
made of dreamstuff...no book needed for that either! Saw that at 8 years old the first time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account

We are here to experience.

In my experience, the spiritual memes are true; The Universe takes things literally and doesn't hear "negative" descriptors. So if you say, "I don't want to be in an accident!". the Universe appears to hear, "I want to be in an accident!" and gall durn it, that's what happens!

Our power to manifest is very real. The more awake you are, the more manifestation you're capable of. Having a calm mind through presence practise is very beneficial.

Namaskar _/|\_
Old 04-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Master

I do believe that we are completely responsible for all that manifests in our lives. Some people struggle with this idea - they look at the difficulties many people face and wonder how anyone can be responsible for such difficulties.

It means we have to accept the idea that the Soul chooses to incarnate into a particular family within a particular environment, and to undergo various experiences for its own learning.

And this includes the idea of karma which implies that our current experience is the result of our past actions.

And we have to accept the idea that our external environment is a mirror of our internal states, filtered through our mental and emotional patterns.

Accepting responsibility for manifesting our experiences is actually quite empowering. It means that we have the ability to change whatever we experience by changing ourselves.

Having said all that, we should consider that as well as personal karma there is also national karma, racial karma and the karma of Humanity as a whole. So we may be responsible on a small level but we can still be swept along by greater forces outside our control.

Peace
Old 04-09-2022, 07:07 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh! Maybe this is good time to hit you with this ...and everything you see with your eyes open is a Dream, made of dreamstuff....:

Lol thanks Miss H. I have a hard time coming to terms with this even grappling with it for a few years
Old 04-09-2022, 07:12 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker-of-Truths
The Universe takes things literally and doesn't hear "negative" descriptors....The more awake you are, the more manifestation you're capable of_

Really about the negative descriptors?? Thats so interesting!
I also have a question if you don't mind: what is it about being more awake that allows to manifest easier? Just the clearer mind?
Old 04-09-2022, 07:18 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
...we should consider that as well as personal karma there is also national karma...So we may be responsible on a small level but we can still be swept along by greater forces outside our control.

So interesting about karma. So we won't be able to manifest around a certain situation from which we haven't cleared karma?
Old 04-09-2022, 07:44 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Lol thanks Miss H. I have a hard time coming to terms with this even grappling with it for a few years
Re this being a dream made of dreamstuff - even if you have not experienced this yourself...
ya can't argue with Quantum physics.
You may think the wall next to you is a wall...nope, it isn't.
It's a bunch of atoms vibrating at a certain frequency, a certain distance apart with so many protons and neutrons
in their nucleus, at their core .. Light.
Pure Light shape shifting, slowing down to appear as a wall...a particle and a wave!!! Voila! (Equaling Love...all love...
appearing as a chair, a flower, a ceiling, a wall.)
And that is a normal Tuesday to me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-09-2022, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
So interesting about karma. So we won't be able to manifest around a certain situation from which we haven't cleared karma?
I cannot say. I find karma very mysterious once we get beyond the simplistic descriptions and explanations. How does it all fit together? I do not know.

But if we consider karma as a process of restoring balance from a state of imbalance then our attempts to manifest around a certain situation may actually be part of the clearing of any relevant karma.

Using a concrete example, if it is someone's karma (and their Soul choice) to experience a life of poverty to learn the lessons of poverty, then does that mean that no amount of abundance consciousness and attempts to manifest wealth will ever succeed? Or does the successful manifestation of abundance consciousness show that we have learned the lessons of poverty and we can change our circumstances?

It is beyond my understanding!

Peace
Old 05-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Master

If I may … it’s not that we manifest everything specifically. We engage in action while here … mental actions, emotional action, physical action … we *do* or *think* or *feel* something. This … is cause. Every cause has its own effect … thus … cause and effect … action and reaction. So … we run a red light … we get a ticket. We say “thank you” and we get a nod or a smile in reaction. We say “I hate you” and we get a return from the object of our hate. This carries on right down to the stubbing of our toe to the finding of dropped dollar bills.

If the initial action was a “positive” one … giving a cookie to a child or helping someone across the street … the reaction back to us will be of positive nature … although it *certainly* may not involve cookies or dodging traffic. If the initial action is a negative one … stealing a cookie from a child or shoving someone out into traffic … that too will come back to us in some way … and most probably will have nothing to do with cookies and busy intersections.

How each action is to be balanced … or “answered” … or the specific effective reaction … is determined by LIFE IT-self … since IT is the guiding Force in all our lives and knows what we individually need not only to balance… but to learn. The reaction of *how* it is to be balanced … the *exact* reaction to many of our actions … is often not up to us. If I steal a cookie from little Johnny … then little Johnny is not the only actor in the play that can balance that action by a loss of something in our lives … although it all certainly can be *that* specific. If necessary … little Johnny can be back in a subsequent life to fulfill that role.

Each cause will have its balancing effect … whether carried out by a specific person / action or a secondary person /action fulfilling the role. Throw in past lives … and we have the basics of it. So many mysterious happenings (effects) in present lives are answers to past life actions.

An old saying … our karmic debts are most often paid without coin.

You take it from there.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -