Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-05-2022, 11:17 AM
ImthatIm

Speaking with others can have it's challenges.It's best when it is done from the HeartIMO
Old 26-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Speaking with others can have it's challenges.It's best when it is done from the HeartIMO

Jeremiah 17:9 The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked.

Now we have a problem
Old 26-05-2022, 02:05 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Jeremiah 17:9 The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked.

Now we have a problem

Yes, we do.
After I wrote about the Heart, I did realize I should have said from Loving Heart.

So it just goes to show that communication can always be improved upon.
Old 26-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes, we do.
After I wrote about the Heart, I did realize I should have said from Loving Heart.

But the heart is deceitful and might not be as loving as it seems to be
Old 26-05-2022, 08:59 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
But the heart is deceitful and might not be as loving as it seems to be

I guess maybe I should just recite pieces of scripture.
Jesus said: "get behind me Satan" Mathew 16:23!!
Old 26-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
That is always the wake up call for mr when things are not well received. It contributes to the dilemma I mentioned earlier.

I understand well that the things I like to talk about CAN'T be well received... there are rules against it and they are IMO well placed. It is a like a dr giving you a vaccine to prevent sickness.

So for me it is more a matter of the frustration of knowing that as well as i do, why can't I just quit trying already?
Old 26-05-2022, 10:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
So for me it is more a matter of the frustration of knowing that as well as i do, why can't I just quit trying already?

FallingLeaves,

I suppose the answer is that ‘hope springs eternal’……without hope we die….
Old 27-05-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
I guess maybe I should just recite pieces of scripture.
Jesus said: "get behind me Satan" Mathew 16:23!!

I wonder would Mr Jeremiah object to me saying a 'Pure Heart' or is that also deceitful
Old 27-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
FallingLeaves,

I suppose the answer is that ‘hope springs eternal’……without hope we die….

with hope i often die... I don't think much of hope... the expectation is enormous but it always goes unfilled...

anywho I don't personally much like the idea of getting attention... I'll either end up with a big head or people will have expectations that I'm not able to or won't want to fill.. and when you are getting attention you don't get to pick and choose; you also get the attention of all sorts of cruel people too lol...
Old 27-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Master
Finding enlightenment is up to the individual imo, you really don't have to share with others at all and there's no need to feel guilty about it.
You've got to find your own truth, something that resonates with you, enlightenment could be right before your very eyes but if it doesn't resonate with you then you'll never accept it.
I have experienced such thing's right here on this forum in my mission to spread love and positivity to the world, some just don't want to know however that's life for you.
Accepted with love.

Amen
utopiandreamchild