Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 10-12-2021, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
So you blame God for what's wrong in your life?

I observe that God is not perfect. Me included, since God is not actually separate. God is not separate from anybody, so how come it is our fault and not His/Hers as well?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No Honza, it all comes from each individual, as Pixie wisely said, take responsibility...... we all should.
But individuals are not separate from God. God is who they are.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 10-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I observe that God is not perfect. Me included, since God is not actually separate. God is not separate from anybody, so how come it is our fault and not His/Hers as well?

In this world we function as entities free from spiritual constraints. Separation spiritually from source - God - doesn't happen but your actions are not constrained by your spiritual relationship with whatever God might be.

Actions or omissions can't be attributed to anyone or anything else although, of course, events in this world may constrain anyone's choices in doing what they innately know to be right.
Old 13-01-2022, 02:43 AM
jaminhealth

When I was brought into the world by my mother, I was taught from a very young young age that: god knows all, god is everywhere, god always was and always will be, god is watchiing you, god will punish you,,,,,etc etc

Then in the times when I was in my 50's met smart man who was taught by his parents, put an O in god and we get GOOD. I'll never forget him and his "learning me".... That's when I really was on the march to get rid of my tapes...
Old 13-01-2022, 04:46 AM
Deactivated Account
God's fine - WE are the problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
When I was brought into the world by my mother, I was taught from a very young young age that: god knows all, god is everywhere, god always was and always will be, god is watching you, god will punish you,,,,,etc etc

Such a shame when parents mislead their children, even though they may think they're doing the right thing.....

I am appreciative that I was old enough, and had experienced/learned enough, not to do similar with our child.

The bad stuff we do to children may stick with them all their lives, often spoiling the adult person they grow into.
Old 13-01-2022, 11:07 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

Maybe there's something wrong with the common concept of what God is! Most people associate God with being a personal God. I suggest becoming familiar with pantheism, i.e. identifying God with the universe.

I had no view/knowledge of this but, upon having a profound mystical experience (that occurred spontaneously, in a natural environment), I resonate more with pantheism.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Master
I understand where you coming from- we are definitely at a lower vibration- why the world and pain is the way it is… it’s hard to not blame- project the obvious…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-04-2022, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
How does taking responsibility solve the problem? I am a very serious person, I take responsibility very seriously. Yet it has done nothing to solve the wrongness in my life or in reality in general.
. If you start to take full responsibility for everything in your life, you'll start doing things differently. If you had a house plant that you felt was owed by someone else, it's "there" job to care for it you may assume little responsibility for that plant. But if you took responsibility and ownership for the care of that plant you would do more to make sure it stays healthy simply because you own it. If that makes any sense. Long story short, religion is only a guide, religion doesn't "own" only you "own" your life.
Old 01-05-2022, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
People who talk about God usually never mention that there might be something wrong with Him/Her. God is always assumed to be perfect. I am starting to feel more strongly that God just isn't perfect. That is the real reason why there is so much wrong in the world. It all comes from God.
God is as God is.

God may indeed be a perfect god, just not perfectly matching your expectations.

Wrong is only a judgement on your part. Being judged 'wrong' does not mean that thing is not perfect, only not it does not match the standard to which you compare it.

If God is not living up to your expectations, then it I suggest getting better informed and changing your expectations rather than trying to make God perfectly match your view.

Sorry, God is NOT what you want him/her to be, only that which it is.
Old 01-05-2022, 07:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I suggest becoming familiar with pantheism, i.e. identifying God with the universe.

I had no view/knowledge of this but, upon having a profound mystical experience (that occurred spontaneously, in a natural environment), I resonate more with pantheism.

Everything that is (in what we call the universe) in nature is what we call god.
Nature has no interest in good or bad - or high or low - or truth or lies - its only true wish is to experience itself as a whole - as the All.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.