Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Master
Deleted...

Deleted. I was being too contentious. Peace.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.

Last edited by Honza : 21-04-2022 at 10:11 AM.
Old 21-04-2022, 02:13 AM
Master
Watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M56t0UoW5M

We have this experience of life, the cosmic wonder.
And yet, what was Jesus all about? Not a Hindu, nor a Buddhist, yet enlightened no doubt. God's son and wonder of wonders for me found in Christianity.. Anyway, we are all one, and yet I am me and I could transcend this mortal coil?. People with near-death experiences transcend life, soul, and self identity-included. Is there something to the soul that continues? And it need not be indifferent to nonduality, it just keeps the story and the thread alive. And in the end, I will sing praise to God the almighty. But no, I am not God, and yet, all is God. I am only a participant which is OK with God and me.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
One day the force of I AM will crumble under its own weight.
It will have shaken it's last hurrah. What will be left is the humble and the meek. Those who do not claim to be God! Amen
Good day Honza, interesting experiences you have.
However, I think your post maybe posted in the Hinduism subsection of this website.
In Christianity, we search for, find and grow within the frequency of the God; the Creator who made the visible and invisible worlds. It is him that we serve and we do not seek ourselves, but understand the necessity of denying it for the sake of receiving a divine personality as a gift from God.

If you mean Sathya Sai baba, then during my days in yoga, he wasn't seen in high esteem by other yogis. I remember one video on YouTube where a disciple of Sathya Sai baba went over to Mount Athos and tried to talk with one of the monks, and the monk showed him the difference between the power of ordinary spirits and the Power of Christ who came back to life after dying and being buried. The same is now a monk in Mount Athos. Sometimes it is nice to taste what different kinds of spirits can offer, but when the greater power shows up, the lesser power bows. Moreover, Sathya Sai Baba is dead, Jesus on the other hand is very much alive and well.

https://youtu.be/ixVEY3XIDD8

If you however meant Shirdi Sai baba, then he is more acclaimed in the yogic circles and considered to be an 'original yogi'. A lot can be learnt from him, but we are not sure whether he was a Hindu or a Muslim, but certainly not a Christian. I read that he taught ways of self realization. But this is totally the opposite of Christianity. In spiritual paths that lead to self-realization, the aim is to achieve 'the self' in order to become enlightened. In Christianity, we seek to deny it inorder to become selfless vessels of Christ.

Can you become God? Would you like to become God? This is the same seduction that the serpent used on Eve, and Adam and Eve came to know both good and evil. Good in that they used to live a good life, knowing only good in the garden, and now evil through the troubles they encountered in life after the garden. It is an attractive proposal to be what we originally aren't. I was attracted to this seduction once too!

One day, we will all be before the judgement seat of the Judge of all spirits and souls and will be required to give an account to him. And what we thought we knew. Was right will be brought into question.
Old 21-04-2022, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Over the last few years the Hindu Gods have shaken my reality to the foundations. Sai Baba's presence has shaken me.
It what way Honza ?