Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-03-2022, 01:09 AM
Master

if jesus didn't exist, it would mean, things went so well that we had no need of him. So it would be a cause for celebration.

Unfortunately jesus did exist. Equally unfortunately, a lot of people think things are going well in spite of that fact. And they celebrate anyway.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if jesus didn't exist, it would mean, things went so well that we had no need of him. So it would be a cause for celebration.

Unfortunately jesus did exist. Equally unfortunately, a lot of people think things are going well in spite of that fact. And they celebrate anyway.

Lucifer was the reason for the seasons, as I see it.
Hell is with us, However, if we pray things may get better again.
If Jesus never existed then we would have never been.
However a very interesting point of view...

Things are not going well for many, many people. My life has been a blessing, I thank God every day. But the weapons of mass destruction may bring what may if we don't pray.

Thanks for the prayer request Falling leaves, I know your special request

Lord have mercy on me... you too.
Old 10-03-2022, 02:55 AM
Master
You know I'm not stupid this is a place for non-christian folk to come kick it around.

It's all part of the end times.... cheers to you, one and all. I know Christianity can be confusing and annoying, I have been down that road. Now I want back, my life was a blessing when I prayed to Jesus, and my Lord.

Lord have mercy on my soul. It's a hard rain a-gonna fall?

This one is for you Falling Leaves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxywGGJPMw

“Lord! Why did You leave me for so long in torment?” “I tried you according to the power of your endurance,” was the answer. “I brought upon you temptation so that you might be purified like gold. It is to the strong and powerful servants that a master assigns the heavy work, and the easy tasks to the infirm and to the weak.

Lord have mercy.. I repent.

Last edited by Nowayout : 10-03-2022 at 04:31 AM.
Old 13-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Master
The world is my home in exile,. And yet there are these other places, worlds away...and yet so close to me. We are all on a journey, where to I don't truly know. If Jesus did not exist I would need to find another way home.

Last edited by Nowayout : 13-03-2022 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
What would you do if you found out that Jesus never existed? Would it destroy your faith?

No, I'd simply carry on with walk independently. It wouldn't faze me at all, I'm strong enough to stand on my own two feet.
Love utopia
Old 10-05-2022, 10:01 PM
I might be way more into the Bhagavad Gita than I am already.
It's all about the Creator, God- the Supreme One for me.
That's who Jesus always pointed to > the Father!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru