Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Che Lazou

I have found that closing down spontaneous movement is one of the hardest things in the world when one is too open.

I think practicing closing down in spontaneous qi gong is very important, and I really haven't done enough of it for it to come naturally.

I found spontaneous qi gong to be very traumatic for me in conjunction with my psychosis as I would find myself entangled with spontaneous motion of people around me in the street and start to feel like I was being controlled or oppressed.

Spontaneous qi gong is usually recommended for health reasons, releasing blockages in your meridians.

It becomes traumatic when you have a martial attitude towards it, so developing an attitude of love is perhaps the best thing you can do to close down.

Doctoring and fighting are two sides of the same coin, but there is a third choice to simply be.

However other people may be in either one of the two states of doctoring and fighting in relation to you so it is not enough to simply ignore the interaction. One has to love as well.

Thank you.