Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Master
I have another theory about the Elohim and the race of EL,but i think we should discuss it on another thread.
Old 06-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Master
Lemex i'll have to agree with you..............
Old 15-06-2021, 12:38 AM
Knower

Are y'all saying that at one point this person was considered legit?
Just that insert of Tower of Babel should of been enough.

If the ridiculousness of his assumption wasnt enough. His word usage and how he orchestrated the whole part. Reekd of manipulation of a con
Old 15-06-2021, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty

If the ridiculousness of his assumption wasnt enough. His word usage and how he orchestrated the whole part. Reekd of manipulation of a con
If you say so.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty

Except I've heard people say humans once did have the ability in the past not withstanding the insert of the Tower of Babel. I have to give them the benefit of doubt. Can we claim to know the intent if the person thought it (was) legit. Part is based on what I have also heard so part is based on what is known. So I can't discount that. I'll say the use of the Tower of Babel was surprising as I know the story of the Tower of Babel (to) one way. The only way? Many don't believe the story anyway. Is it because we know the story therefore saying it is absolute is proof of some deception. Stories such as the tower are (old) pure symbolism and this story is and has no tower anyway. It's all symbolic and so yes they could believe and so no negative intent to deceive exists. Here I do not take the position of believing them or not but am saying we can't say we know the intent. It could even be applied elsewhere as all spiritual ideas can be.
Old 15-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Knower

How long does one have to keep their hand on a hot iron, before realizing that the iron is burning them?