Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-05-2021, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1 Angelic communication

How would someone communicate with angels? Is it possible?
Old 21-05-2021, 07:45 AM
Master
Some people communicate with Arch Angel Michael. All they do is address him and begin speaking. The communication does not have to be audible.

The hardest part is 'hearing' what the Angel says.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Administrator
Angels are all around us all you have to do is to Ask them for their help
you can do this in your thoughts they will hear you.
you have to ask the angels for help. they cant interfere in our lives.

Namaste
Old 06-08-2021, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder

Arrow

This is an interesting topic.

Since my 20s I have been seeking spiritual truths. I read a lot about spiritual communication with our Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels. But in my life, I can't say I had much belief that we could talk to them in any way, but I knew about prayer from a young age. And I pretty much thought it was a one-way thing with me talking and wondering if anyone was actually listening, since I never seemed to receive a response.

Then one day in my early to mid 40s, I woke to find my lower back (the tail bone area) in great pain.

Long story short, I asked Archangel Michael if he would please allow Archangel Raphael to heal me because I really needed to attend an important appt. in a couple days.

That night, I went to bed, lying on my stomach. At about 3 am, where the pain was located, I felt a single pop sensation and cool air. Instantly, the pain was gone. I could not believe it! I had communicated with the Angels and they had responded.

A similar scenario occurred some two years later. That time, I had to request the healing twice. The healing arrived at about 5 am, again, with a cool air pop.

For decades, I've been interested in Angels, especially Archangel Michael. I even have a little book where I write brief notes to him. One night, about 5 years ago I had a realistic dream that I was standing in my dark livingroom, calling out (as if looking for him), "Archangel Michael! Archangel Michael! Archangel Michael!" I kept calling. Then under my window, a male voice says, patiently, "Yes?"

Then (as if a portion of the dream was cut out) I am excited and as I walk away from the corner of the livingroom near that window, I repeat a pronunciation of Archangel Michael's name (I later found out it is the Hebrew pronunciation).

After a week or so, I realize I have forgotten the correct pronunciation. So I silently pray to Archangel Michael that I have messed up the pronunciation he gave me, and would he give it to me again. Within a minute, the correct pronunciation popped into my head. I thanked him and promptly wrote it down phonetically, so I could keep it straight in my head. Btw, in that dream I knew that he had given me the pronunciation. The actual conversation is blanked out. I cannot remember any of the conversation, not even what he looked like. IF it was, indeed, him. I often wonder just who responded, but in the dream I appeared certain it was Michael.

A last experience I had was mid to late 2013. I was very depressed, downright miserable. I needed guidance and I wasn't getting any. In one of many such prayerful conversations with God, I lamented that I didn't think anyone was listening--that He wasn't listening--and that I was tired of asking Him for help. I then said that I felt He had forgotten me.

To that comment, I heard a physical male voice respond, "I did not forget you." The voice was deep, authoritative and spoke with a matter-of-fact tone. The words were spoken in a moderate pace. I heard the voice clear as a bell within 18 inches of where I sat. I did not (to this day) think that God spoke to me directly. I felt that he sent an Angel to convey the message, because I was out of patience. Some 6 months later, I took the entrepreneurial plunge. I haven't made much money, but I've been way happier. Nope, He hadn't forgotten me.

What I have concluded since those events, is that it may be that the Powers That Be, might only communicate with some of us when a situation is dire or has reached a breaking point.

Now, when I feel uncertain, I remember the message and know that even if I don't receive a response, God and His Angels are listening. We may not hear a voice, but we may hear sounds (musical notes, tones, our name called, etc) or when we are crying or feel sad, we may feel that sadness suddenly go away. That calm feeling is likely our Guardian Angels or Spirit Guides giving us a much-needed hug and an assurance that all will be well. Thus, spiritual communication is ongoing; we just don't always recognize it nor experience it the way others will.

Old 06-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
you have to ask the angels for help. they cant interfere in our lives.
Really? They 'interfere' with mine all the time!
Lil things like, saving my life...or just telling me to turn left when I'm
so lost and the directions say turn right...or you forgot, ''You have an appt in 15 minutes!" Huh?
And the Holy Spirit! ---well, that's a whole other story!!
I often am saying, "OK, already!!!!" - "I'll go up to that stranger and say or do..."- what ever the thing is!
Geeze! But I do have a blanket agreement that I can be used like that....
so, ya know, there's that. Lol.

Welcome here True Angel and jennifer.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2021, 11:58 PM
Ascender
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Really?

there are lots of different views about angels ~ I read a lot of different books and watch a lot of different youtube channels about the subject~

I said I've never seen one but as soon as I said that I saw one during a guided meditation on youtube ~ they have strange ways of communicating sometimes ~ sometimes not so strange
Old 07-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Ascender

My daughter has called on him and she said his energy is too big and it's uncomfortable for her. But he will come if called.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Really? They 'interfere' with mine all the time!
The agreement doesn't have to come from you as the person.
Old 07-08-2021, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
My daughter has called on him and she said his energy is too big and it's uncomfortable for her. But he will come if called.
She can ask him or her to scale the energy down a bit.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Welcome here True Angel and jennifer.

Okay, so I have always been confused about the roles and reality of Guardian Angels vs Spirit Guides.

How do we tell them apart? How do we know if, for instance, it's our GA or SG helping us?

Eons ago, one early morning I was awakened by a heavy jab in my upper arm. There was a fire in the building as I slept. I am certain THAT was my Angel helping me. But some people think their Guides have saved them.

To confuse things even more, some people seem to have Archangels as Guardian Angels. Why?

Annnd some people have said that ET hybrids have (additionally?) Guardian Angels of ET origin.

I find it all fascinating, but what to believe?