Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-05-2021, 05:57 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Post Parallel Universe 1 / Parallel Self 1

Hello,
I will write quickly my today's out of body experience before memory fades it back away.

Keep in mind that I will go to the real meat & potatoes of the experience, because it was truly very long like 90 minutes or so that "I" was "there".

How I did this out of body experience?
  • I was enjoying reading a book from 22:00-23:00 about related spiritual topics. My consciousness was enjoying having a deep relaxed and interested lecture about the topic, and so I went to sleep on this beautiful state.
  • I went to bed at 11:00, and I wake up at 4:00 with a strong & loud alarm.
  • I sleep for 4-5 Hours
  • Then, in the bed, I didn't do any special "technique" at all, neither any "meditation" at all.
  • It was all about my AUTHENTIC INTENT & BELIEF that worked.
This proves that techniques doesn't matter. Neither to meditate at all.
What matters is Belief + Intent.

Parallel Universe 1 / Parallel Self 1 - [18 May 2021]

I find my mind inside another physical body with complete memory of who I am (a being that right now is on bed having an out of body experience).

But yet, I am inside this new real flesh & blood physical body like a tourist.
I am in a family party sitting on the table while eating.
With some faces that I recognize, and some other people that I don't.

Then, I am thinking "This has to be a parallel universe, and this body has to be my parallel self"

I decided to walk into a bathroom in order to see what this body form looks like.
That reality and that parallel universe was feeling exactly as normal waking life. That's how strange and amazing this whole thing is.

In the mirror of the bathroom, that body looked like almost a clone of my real physical body, but a little "weaker"

I went to the table, and I asked "What do I do for a living"
They responded to me "You're married and you're a hairdresser"

The Key Points

- I was able to control another real flesh and blood physical body from another world for personal exploration purposes. Therefore, that can happen to you too...

- That parallel physical universe was running at the present timeline. On that universe it was "day time", and on our universe it was "night time".

- That parallel self had the same age as my physical body

- I wonder how many of them are on the multi-verse, and who is truly the more advanced multi-dimensional being of them all? (If that's me, I should worry because I'm just starting out)

Last edited by ScientificExplorer : 19-05-2021 at 02:25 PM.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:23 AM
Master

I had a bunch of similar experiences, even when I traveled to past, I woke up in my younger body and it felt incredibly real.

I don't really know, they seem to be parallel realities, I visited a few and every time I was in a physical body and it kinda looked like mine, of course, in each one of them there was something different, either the town, the people or my situation.
Old 20-05-2021, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I had a bunch of similar experiences, even when I traveled to past, I woke up in my younger body and it felt incredibly real.

I don't really know, they seem to be parallel realities, I visited a few and every time I was in a physical body and it kinda looked like mine, of course, in each one of them there was something different, either the town, the people or my situation.

Right now there are real living flesh & blood parallel physical worlds with their own set of history, timelines, culture.

What is the purpose of all of this?
Old 21-05-2021, 08:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Right now there are real living flesh & blood parallel physical worlds with their own set of history, timelines, culture.

What is the purpose of all of this?

I don't really know. I visited some mirror realities of our reality that were heavenly. You wish not to go back from these places.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:08 AM
Knower
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
[*]I was enjoying reading a book from 22:00-23:00 about related spiritual topics. My consciousness was enjoying having a deep relaxed and interested lecture about the topic, and so I went to sleep on this beautiful state.[*]I went to bed at 11:00, and I wake up at 4:00 with a strong & loud alarm.[*]I sleep for 4-5 Hours[*]Then, in the bed, I didn't do any special "technique" at all, neither any "meditation" at all.[*]It was all about my AUTHENTIC INTENT & BELIEF that worked.[/list]This proves that techniques doesn't matter. Neither to meditate at all.
What matters is Belief + Intent.
What book did you read before bed? I suppose any book that is related to this spiritual topic would work before bed but I was just curious as to what you had read.

I tried just about everything to visit a parallel universe but haven't had any luck, especially meditation. I completely gave up on it. If I thought simply reading a book about the subject matter before bed would help, I would do it!

For me, the belief and intent has always been there, but perhaps I also need to immerse myself in a book like that before bedtime and get really into what I'm reading and be relaxed while I'm reading.
Old 15-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Master
This is an amazing share ScientificExplorer.
As about what's the purpose of having a paralel life,the first thing came to mind was from Dr Rampa.Check the last five paragraphs.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...light=overself
Old 16-06-2021, 04:43 AM
Knower
Once you reach a parallel universe, I wonder if its possible to perform some kind of action that keeps you there? And when you "wake up" the other body from the parallel universe you just reached, is in the bed that you initially laid down and went to sleep in?
Old 16-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I don't really know. I visited some mirror realities of our reality that were heavenly. You wish not to go back from these places.

Maybe the purpose is just immortal adventure
Old 16-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
What book did you read before bed? I suppose any book that is related to this spiritual topic would work before bed but I was just curious as to what you had read.

I tried just about everything to visit a parallel universe but haven't had any luck, especially meditation. I completely gave up on it. If I thought simply reading a book about the subject matter before bed would help, I would do it!

For me, the belief and intent has always been there, but perhaps I also need to immerse myself in a book like that before bedtime and get really into what I'm reading and be relaxed while I'm reading.

1 - Cosmic Journeys

2 - Attitude is more important than "techniques", "stratetegies" and "intellect"

3 - Try audio guided meditations

4 - Don't EVER give up.
Old 16-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Once you reach a parallel universe, I wonder if its possible to perform some kind of action that keeps you there? And when you "wake up" the other body from the parallel universe you just reached, is in the bed that you initially laid down and went to sleep in?

1 - Yes, you can maintain yourself "there" by having a HIGH FOCUS on the details of the environment.( the details of the floor, the wall, the objects, etc). That method works.

The moment your focus/emotions get disturbed, your awareness starts to lose vision/control and bang! You quickly "snap back" where you came from.

2 - On this experience, I "rented" another physical body in another parallel physical matter universe at their present timeline.

Why did that happen? Because I want to explore

In another experience, I did an "out of body" on the same bedroom with the "Spiritual Body" and to my surprise, my physical body wasn't there at all... It was empty.

Just Imagine that you consciously do an out-of-body experience, and 10 seconds later... Your physical body disappeared?

Well, It didn't disappear, I am just on a higher dimension on the same Location.

My whole bedroom was a completely different color of walls, painting of drawings, new wardrobes.

This was a higher dimension beyond physical matter reality in the non-physical.

Locale 1 was called by Robert Monroe.

Then from Locale 1, you can demand to go into higher dimensions of reality beyond form-based concepts

3 - Understanding the concept of Parallel Physical Matter Realities (with their own present timelines) and Layers of Dimensions is really helpful in order to become an effective explorer.