Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hi Gene!
Nice to meet your voice, your name / nickname is very much like mine, it's funny, I just played the first seconds of your first video and smiled!
Have you had the case that children / people stare at you when you speak as if they were watching tv? That happens to me a lot!

If you have time to take a look there, please:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140289

Hi! Yes, actually if you watch my video called "Attending a Class in the Astral with Unconscious Students!" you'll notice I mention how the people I met looked "fascinated as if they were watching TV".
Old 01-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Hey thanks for your comments don't worry, calm persistence will see you through :) good luck!
Thanks GeneHart, you are right, I have to keep persevering with it and watching the video Astral Doorway helps me to get motivated.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Seeker

For anyone interested, I've just published my first book! A guide on how to Astral project.
It's available on Amazon if you just search: 'Beyond Dreaming by Gene Hart'.

Here's the book description:

Are you having no luck with Astral projection? Discover the spiritual and wholesome approach to attaining out-of-body states of awareness which leads to more vivid and profound experiences.

The approach in this book is on the practical understanding of out-of-body consciousness, rather than on intellectual debate or speculation. It aims to address frequently asked questions that Gene has received from hundreds of people struggling to achieve Astral projection. As explained in the book:

"Through practical understanding alone, we get rid of the need for ineffective methods and complex practices which harbour self-doubt, often seen in books which promise quick results through techniques backed by little explanation. When we instinctively comprehend the mechanics behind out-of-body experiences, we adopt our own intuitive practice."

Furthermore, the book explores the difference between lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences and how both these phenomena serve a significant purpose towards our spiritual progress. One way to understand this is through realising that most of us are in a continuous dream-like state that often has a firm grip over our awareness while we're awake and also while we're asleep; this is key in understanding how to go beyond layers of subconscious perception in order to reach higher objective states of consciousness. If we wake up out of our dreams during the day, then we also have more chance of becoming conscious during our dreams at night too; "As Above, So Below". Learn about how following the path of Astral projection enhances our mental, emotional and physical health and overall quality of waking life; the practice does not just apply to our non-physical experiences during sleep.

Gene's knowledge is based on over a decade of deep meditation, hundreds of out-of-body experiences, and several years spent being part of a Gnostic group. He has only one wish; for you to experience conscious out-of-body travel with all of your senses in-tact, just as you are here and now, reading this.

Below are just some of the things you will learn in this guide:
  • Overcoming fear of 'the other side'
  • How to rely on intent rather than methods
  • Several step-by-step methods and exercises
  • How meditation greatly benefits Astral projection
  • Analysing and understanding your failed attempts
  • How to stay grounded and present once out of body
  • How dreaming at night is no different than when we 'daydream'
  • How Astral projection is a deeply spiritual practice of self-realisation
Gene is dedicated to helping others achieve Astral projection and has provided his email at the end of the book in case you have any questions related to any of the points made inside.

Old 01-06-2021, 06:34 PM
Master

Thanks, Gene. I purchased it yesterday and began reading last night. I look forward to reading more.

Peace
Old 02-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Gene!

Great site you put together. Glad you took the "leap" and put the information out there. I'm more of a reader than a poster but that could change. Just purchased the book through the link on your site. Always happy to support a fellow AP'er!
Old 03-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTrovato
Hi Gene!

Great site you put together. Glad you took the "leap" and put the information out there. I'm more of a reader than a poster but that could change. Just purchased the book through the link on your site. Always happy to support a fellow AP'er!

Once one has had the experience at least once and realizes the implications, what do you consider to be the main benefits of the practice from that point on?
Old 03-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Once one has had the experience at least once and realizes the implications, what do you consider to be the main benefits of the practice from that point on?

Haha good question! I think that answer can mean different things to different people depending what level they're at. The astral would be the primary mechanism we have available to us as incarnated beings to access our own higher self.

From that point it comes down to the individual on what they want to learn or experience.

What do you mean by the realizing the implications?
Old 08-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTrovato
Hi Gene!

Thanks Ben, I hope you enjoy the book, and if you could leave a review on Amazon I'd really appreciate it any questions just ask any time!
Old 13-06-2021, 07:57 PM
asearcher

hi, I don't look at myself as an expert in this field at all and am only trying to understand my experience/s. I have 2 guestions if you could help me understand what they were, if possible?

1. in that experienced state suddenly someone is there but that someone is from a memory which i have now understood was an important step in my life but at the time I did not see it. I have had things being created at will but this someone is just there. I have not "confronted" it. This last short time. Sorry if this does not make any sense what so ever, LOL. (If it will help I can explain it in more detail).

2.I have seen my physical body while I am out of it and while in this state I feel love for it and others and this stays with me too after. Mom used to say I was born "pleasant" and would look at people in an endearing way so I think it could be something I am born with. I don't put much important to aesthetic the way I notice some people in my surrounding do. I'm much more about feeling/s. The love I feel for people, animals feels special but then it goes away some time after the experiences. Is it normal to view people this way afterwards?

Sorry for these weird questions!
Old 17-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1

If any of you have any questions at all please feel free to ask! Glad to be here!

Can I ask you or maybe others here who may have knowledge on this - I keep getting frozen body parts during the night 'my own I mean' sometimes it can be a hand or arm either side, last night left leg, woke up with it completely frozen...

And before anyone suggests go the doctors, I'm pretty sure they won't be clued up with AP - and any good advice please, I'm missing some knowledge but I will find it - its like my Angels keep sending me clues - it reminds me of the old days a ruler across your desk or knuckles 'pay attention child' - they are trying to show/teach me - so help and any suggestions please, i'm going to get some answers from somewhere, been going on best part of a year now... I've just found time to slow down and do something for me - so 'any' help and suggestions thanks.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...