Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It's a simple thing that happens pretty much automatically when you fall asleep while staying consciously awake.
I never tried this specifically but it seems like a good idea.. set an alarm for maybe 3 hours before you would normally wake up, then when it goes off shut it off and start trying.
My technique is basically though visualization.. walking around familiar areas trying to visualize all senses, like making your own dream. Eventually, it just happens.. always accompanied by a high pitched buzzing noise.
Yes, the "Target Technique".

Imagining as you would be already "out of body" and touching, walking around your house with a really high intent to put your consciousness on that body - Right?

When you do wake up, do you close the alarm quickly and go to bed?

or you try to really wake up for real, like going into the kitchen for a glass of water in order to really wake up?
Old 21-05-2021, 03:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Yesterday I watched the video Astral Doorway three times. I got out of bed early hours in the morning, meditated for a while. I laid down on my side....

Fantastic, congrats! This is a great example that motivation and inspiration alone can give us experiences when we really want it to happen!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 21-05-2021, 06:43 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Yes, the "Target Technique".
Imagining as you would be already "out of body" and touching, walking around your house with a really high intent to put your consciousness on that body - Right?...up?
The intent is to just distract yourself enough to let your body fall asleep, but also not let your consciousness go with it.

If you use the alarm method, you turn it off and instantly start trying.. the whole point is that your body is already relaxed and ready for it. Be aware though that if you have to urinate or something it won't work, or at least you won't be able to go very far.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Fantastic, congrats! This is a great example that motivation and inspiration alone can give us experiences when we really want it to happen!

Thanks GeneHart1. I think watching the video helps a lot. I am watching the video a few times a day.

This morning I kept falling asleep but I kept trying. I thought I wonder what the time is. I saw a clock and it said 7.15 am. I knew it was getting late in the morning. My eyes were closed and I saw the time. It did not occur to me that I could ap so I missed my chance. When I got out of bed the time was 7.10 am. At least I am getting practice and I will keep getting better.

I practice before I go to sleep. I know everyone says it is not a good idea to practice before going to bed because you are likely to fall asleep. I meditate in the afternoons so I do not feel tired. I think I lost concentration so I fell asleep. Mostly I do not fall asleep. Next time if I fall asleep I will get up out of bed and do something else for a while. Then I will try again. As the video says stop making excuses so I will keep trying.
Old 22-05-2021, 05:36 PM
Master
QUOTE 52 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Just think, you wouldn't just walk into anyone's house uninvited in the physical would you, so don't do it in the Astral ~ As Above, So Below ~

You are raising some excellent points in this thread, including the one above.

Thank you for sharing.
Old 22-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

How do I leave the room

I can get up from myself and walk around the room and see the random colors on the walls and even myself sleeping. I can move around my room freely but I cant leave. Why cant I leave the room?
Old 22-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icanproject
I can get up from myself and walk around the room and see the random colors on the walls and even myself sleeping. I can move around my room freely but I cant leave. Why cant I leave the room?
I find I cannot do things if I think I cannot do it or have the confidence to do it. You may think you can do it but you have to convince your subconscious you can do it. Keep saying over and over to yourself you can leave the room. Eventually you should be able to leave the room. It may take time.
Old 22-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Master

I tried to ap last night two times but I did not succeed. The first time nothing happened so I got up and tried again. Second time I fell asleep.

This morning I tried but I missed the ap sign. When my mind and breathing is relaxed that means I am about to ap any moment. It is important that I am aware of it so I will know I am out of my body. I will keep on trying and I will keep watching Astral Doorway youtube.
Old 26-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Ascender
Hi Gene!
Nice to meet your voice, your name / nickname is very much like mine, it's funny, I just played the first seconds of your first video and smiled!
Have you had the case that children / people stare at you when you speak as if they were watching tv? That happens to me a lot!

If you have time to take a look there, please:
spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140289
Old 29-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I tried to ap last night two times but I did not succeed. The first time nothing happened so I got up and tried again. Second time I fell asleep.

This morning I tried but I missed the ap sign. When my mind and breathing is relaxed that means I am about to ap any moment. It is important that I am aware of it so I will know I am out of my body. I will keep on trying and I will keep watching Astral Doorway youtube.

Hey thanks for your comments don't worry, calm persistence will see you through :) good luck!