Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Read new books every-single-day.
You just need to hit that 1 book, with that 1 gold nugget for you that will finally make it work for you.
There are a ton of free websites where you can download them for free
Read new approaches. Try new angles, but also give them some time before jumping to quick conclusion that they doesn't work. At least 50 days of doing in order to make it "statistically valid"
Thank you ScientifExplorer. I will do that. I will also watch the video twice a day. I still do not have the motivation to ap. I tried for a while then gave up.

At least something is starting to work. I got out of bed early hours in the morning. I meditated for a while then laid down on my side. I did not ap but I was aware that I was out of my body. That is a big improvement. I think it is important to say during the day that I can see, otherwise you can be out of your body and not see anything. You may not realise that you are out of your body and you fall asleep.
Old 19-05-2021, 12:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Another question.Can you travel to other people's places in what they call ''the real time zone?''.
(For example to travel to me right now and see who i am and what i'm doing).

Yes it's certainly possible. As to whether you would feel you want to do that once you're out of body is another matter, and also whether you'd be welcome to anybody's house is another matter. Just think, you wouldn't just walk into anyone's house uninvited in the physical would you, so don't do it in the Astral ~ As Above, So Below ~
Old 19-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you very much GeneHart1. That was a great video. I am going to watch it every day. I am motivated to ap but not enough. I used to have a lot of motivation and I ap every night/morning. That was a long time ago. I am going to get very motivated again and to stop making excuses, like it is getting late etc.

This video will help me to get more motivated and I will succeed.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the video! If you truly want to experience it, everything will fall into place and it will happen for you
Old 19-05-2021, 05:48 AM
Master
Thanks Genehart1.
Old 19-05-2021, 10:30 PM
Master

Yesterday I watched the video Astral Doorway three times. I got out of bed early hours in the morning, meditated for a while. I laid down on my side. I was breathing in and out for a while then I took a deep relaxing breath and I could feel myself very slightly move out of my body. I assumed I was spiritually on the floor next to my bed. I stood up and I thought I was in my home but I was not. I went into another large bedroom with people sleeping in the beds. It was not what I expected to see so I think that is why I zapped back into my body. Next time I will accept whatever I see and try not to think about it. I will move away from there.
At least I ap. I was happy about that. I have not ap for a while.

I was better than yesterday because this morning I spiritually could feel my hands whereas the morning before I could not when I was out of my body. Also that morning I was flying but I could not feel the wind or anything. I have been saying during the day I can feel, see and hear.
Old 19-05-2021, 11:57 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Okay, I will change my strategy and test what you're saying for 60 days consistently.
The main problem for myself, is that I expect SO MUCH for "Something" to happen.
It only happens after you fall asleep, so if you never fall asleep nothing will happen.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 20-05-2021, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It only happens after you fall asleep, so if you never fall asleep nothing will happen.

So, what should I do before falling sleep?
Old 20-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Yesterday I watched the video Astral Doorway three times. I got out of bed early hours in the morning, meditated for a while. I laid down on my side...
A great win, I'm happy for you!
Do it for love & enlightenment

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-07-2021 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 20-05-2021, 11:03 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
So, what should I do before falling sleep?

It's a simple thing that happens pretty much automatically when you fall asleep while staying consciously awake.

I never tried this specifically but it seems like a good idea.. set an alarm for maybe 3 hours before you would normally wake up, then when it goes off shut it off and start trying.

My technique is basically though visualization.. walking around familiar areas trying to visualize all senses, like making your own dream. Eventually, it just happens.. always accompanied by a high pitched buzzing noise.
Old 20-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
A great win, I'm happy for you!
Do it for love & enlightenment
Thank you ScientificExplorer. I feel I am starting to be on my way again to ap. I have a few things in mind when I get really good at ap. It will be for love and enlightenment.

This morning I was breathing in and out slowly then I relaxed. I felt myself moving and I took the bed covers off me. I thought I physically did it when I spiritually did it. I realised a short while later. The more practice I get the better I will get so I am not worried about it. I will keep practicing.