Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-05-2021, 02:15 AM
Pathfinder

Legrand, I think those experiences were very awesome. Especially when that beautiful Cardinal landed on top of your right shoulder. I am jealous, that does not happen to me when I am outside, and the thing is that I am Connected to The Universe in some aspects. May The Universe bless you, and I send nothing but good vibes to you.
Old 27-05-2021, 10:42 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
My sentiments exactly!

I immensely enjoyed reading the original post on this thread. I could smell the damp earth and the forest and feel the energy of the ancient trees. It was a healing experience just to read it.

Thank you for sharing.

If we can feel the experience shared behind the words then its is what I call sharing.

Thank you for existing Astral Wanderer.
Old 27-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
Legrand, I think those experiences were very awesome. Especially when that beautiful Cardinal landed on top of your right shoulder. I am jealous, that does not happen to me when I am outside, and the thing is that I am Connected to The Universe in some aspects. May The Universe bless you, and I send nothing but good vibes to you.

Hello Galactic Warrior,

Your post came like a bird landing on my shoulder

Thank you!
Old 27-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Legrand

On cats...

I had a cat or two almost all my life living with me, and for each it was the same pattern as my last cat Mia.

Each time I sit to meditate, no matter where is the cat in the house, she right away comes to me purring going around me rubbing herself on me to finally lying on my legs and go to sleep as I am meditating.

Same goes when I meditate lying on my back but she goes to set down on my chest.

Wonder if she feels what I feel then.
Old 27-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior

Me again Galactic Warrior,

Since very young my parents had a place near a lake in the wild woods where I would spend all my weekends and school vacations. Passing most of my time in the woods then, I remarked very quickly that depending of the state of Being I was in, wild animals came to me naturally or where afraid of me. So I learned to tune my state of being to attract them. Same goes with people in my physical proximity. Harder to do here over the Internet with peoples...

I must say that I have still difficulty accepting that bees come directly on my skin, as soon as they feel fear of them in me they will sting. Something for me to work on I guess.

Humming birds never landed on me, but they are interesting to work with, they will come near you, as butterflies feeling a very specific state of Being.

Here in town there is a little bird that looks like this that often comes on me or the table near me to look at me, must say that for the cardinal it was a first timer for me.

Regards

Old 28-05-2021, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder

Wow!! you are really connected to The Universe in that way. As for me, maybe one day I'll get to experience what you are experiencing. The closest thing for me being in contact with an animal, was when I was eating Chinese food in a plaza where I go to at times. Bees got on the food and I let them be until they left. I never got stung by them though. It was nice, I shared my food with them. Many blessings!!
Old 28-05-2021, 06:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Since, I have been meditating three hours a day and more. It gave me a clearer vision of where I am going with my Tree of Life study that I started some 80 weeks ago and that will end around August of this year.
Hi Legrand,
Thanks for sharing all of that. It's funny 2 days ago I think, when meditating, I had this tree of life popping up. It's just one image that I passed and I had the message "tree of life". That's it.
Can you elaborate on it?

Quote:
Anyone feeling those waves illustrated around?
I do sometimes, yes. Usually they are more centered on the third eye, I try to keep my awareness focused there. But definitely that's something I had.
Old 28-05-2021, 11:10 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hi Legrand,
Thanks for sharing all of that. It's funny 2 days ago I think, when meditating, I had this tree of life popping up. It's just one image that I passed and I had the message "tree of life". That's it.
Can you elaborate on it?

Hello Guillaume,

I do not follow any particular path usually, but I am doing a brief temporary excursion in studying the symbolic of one form of the Tree of Life that you can follow on this thread if you want:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I do sometimes, yes. Usually they are more centered on the third eye, I try to keep my awareness focused there. But definitely that's something I had.

Yes many culture centre them on the third eye, but its very nice if you get to centre them around the heart also.

Old 28-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Guide

Or butterfly wings..
Nice picture..

Quote:
Not talking about the seven dots on this picture.

Anyone feeling those waves illustrated around?

I call them angel wings

Old 28-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
Or butterfly wings..
Nice picture..

Hello Rising Scorpio,

Yes butterfly wings is a beautiful Name for them.

Don't know for you, but when I focus on them from my back they feel like Aka Cords (would say the Hawaiian) or like wormholes (would say the astrophysicist) or like doorways... that create a direct link from the heart to the Absolute, bypassing the vertical path passing by the crown chakra.