Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2021, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame Merge

What did the merging process feel like for you with your twin flame? I'm sure everyone's experience is different but I'm just curious what it felt like for you.
What I experienced a few months I'm pretty positive it had to be a merge with him because it was unlike anything I've ever felt or experienced my entire life. We were talking together and out of nowhere I felt like almost live electricity through my body where I felt like I almost couldn't move, it actually scared me at first because I didn't know what was happening. The energy I felt was so strong and powerful, I started walking away from him when it was happening and then everything around me turned blurry like I was in some kind of mystical trance with him.
After that happened, I felt like I wasn't the same person. It actually felt like his DNA was inside me or something? If that makes sense, its hard to describe it honestly. There were a few times we were staring in eachother's eyes and I swear I went to some other dimension or world for a second. There were times I couldn't move or talk when looking at him.

Anyways I'm assuming what I experienced was a merge because I honestly have no clue what that was
Old 25-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Master
I’m with my twin flame but we are one and we have the electricity almost like we conduct it... I understand the dna because we are one as my I’m. It’s hard for reincarnation because your at an atom level—Often inserts due to a lot of activity which can make you feel as if your in a different realm. Definitely ,merged.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Suspended
Master
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...33#post1611733
Old 05-05-2021, 03:24 AM
Seeker

Wow! I met someone about 6 years ago whom I thought was a twin flame or at least a very significant soul mate. I know this electricity you speak of! I had no idea what it was. I only felt it twice, once in my stomach and the other in my uterus (I know strange)

Is this electricity just with twin flames then?

When I first met him it was like a movie of "where have you been my whole life, I've been looking for you" I did feel "whole" that first night I met him. I used to have many dreams about him, and those mornings I would wake up and felt different. There were many synchronicity between us. For a while it drove me crazy. He was unaware of the dynamic, I thought. But then I learned he probably did know and just became the runner. But he did come back. We only saw each a handful of times but we texted for almost 2 years. Once he moved out of state I knew it was time to let go. He actually has been popping in my head alot again as I am going through a tough time in life now.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:27 AM
Guide
I think, at least on my experience on the TF journey you go through stages of clearing and these stages can have physical body experiences

I remember when I focused on my twin, there was a period where we were separated (we still are but at this time I was trying to “fix” or chase). During this time I was experiencing A LOT of weird things like synchronicity and visions and strange bodily sensations. I remember one time I was on the train up to the city to see him, and as the train was pulling into the station I felt this overwhelming strong pull from my sacral chakra, like it was such a strong sensation that I had never felt before. And as the train pulled into the station who was there only my twin on the other platform. Leaving.

I’ve then spent the next 12 months experiencing all these bodily sensations, like electricity at each of my different chakra points. And at each of these, it was like my life was going through themed clearing.. like 1 month it was about chasing and developing boundaries, another it was about forgiveness, another was about being at peace and so on, and it kept clearing like this.

Then on day I drew a picture of my twin and the next time we’d meet.
I drew a picture of us walking underneath bunting.

6 months later, I was at a festival and this festival has 6000 attendees. As I was walking to the forest with my friend my twin was approaching. It was the ONLY part of the festival that had bunting like my picture and when our eyes met, my heart literally exploded and I experienced SO MUCH LOVE. But we did not speak, because I didn’t believe he felt the same as I, and I wanted to “prove” to him that I wasn’t the desperate clingy person I was before. That feeling was so beautiful though.and as we passed like ships my friend said he looked back, but it took all my night not too because I was trying to prove I had changed... we had ended badly.

Didn’t see him for another year after that. Last time I seen him, we were in a night out separately but ended up in the same place. I was walking down the lane and had been trying to avoid him all night. He then came up behind me and swept me up in the most romantic hug. I took that as forgiveness for my past. And made the most of that hug as our last goodbye.

I have no way of seeing him now. No way of contacting him.

I still think about him, but I guess I’m trying to just life my life and move on....

But he plagues my mind.
I can never stop thinking of him.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Knower

I think it would be wise for all readers on this forum to beware of these seductive type concepts Spiritual/Twin Flame Merge etc They are ALL artificially produced, and created to market a romanticized version of this journey There is NOTHING easy or romantic about this Maybe in the beginning, when you are mesmermized by your own physiological energetic changes, and becase yo do not understand it, you affix that experience with another It is a dark trap YOU are all you will ever need You do not need any other person to make you happy or whole You must do the work
Old 10-05-2021, 12:37 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
YOU are all you will ever need You do not need any other person to make you happy or whole You must do the work

Preach

So true though, you are whole in your self. Just find that wholeness within.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:44 AM
Master

How does one merge without loosing oneself?
Seems like self abandonment to me.

Maybe it is just me and my childhood abandonment trauma speaking.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:49 AM
Master

Unless you are not part of the human species, we literally depend on each other to survive.

So while, we might not "need" one another, we all NEED one another.
I literally NEED the farmers to grow food for me to eat. I depend on them for my survival.

Wholeness means absolutely nothing to me if I am ISOLATED from connection with my own species on whom I depend.

I could be whole and still alone on a deserted Island with no food, finding wholeness seems like it can be another excuse to remain in self isolation rather then ask someone for help or catch a passing ship back to society.

Same as finding spiritual enlightenment, it can be another way to remain detached from ourselves and each other.

I wish the spiritual world would stop telling people to keep to themselves.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:34 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I wish the spiritual world would stop telling people to keep to themselves.

yes we are all more connected than we know!