Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Pathfinder

What does it mean when you get intense vibrations in your hands?

In a shamanic plant medicine ceremony last night I asked the plant spirits and God to help me release or overcome fears and traumas and all this. I dont know what happened but at one point this intense vibrations and pressure flowed into my hands. It felt good, like something was coming out of me. Its a bit scary though because the hands start to cramp up. This same thing happens me when i do breathwork. In shamanic plant ceremonies though, it happens all by itself and builds up fast.
Old 19-02-2021, 05:42 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
I asked the plant spirits and God to help me release or overcome fears and traumas and all this.

And then a wise man quoted to me the following:

Quote:
It felt good, like something was coming out of me, it happens all by itself and builds up fast

Most around these waters call this - light healing - or a light form of exorcism.
Old 23-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
In a shamanic plant medicine ceremony last night I asked the plant spirits and God to help me release or overcome fears and traumas and all this. I dont know what happened but at one point this intense vibrations and pressure flowed into my hands. It felt good, like something was coming out of me. Its a bit scary though because the hands start to cramp up. This same thing happens me when i do breathwork. In shamanic plant ceremonies though, it happens all by itself and builds up fast.

I believe this could be energy healing, I found that since reading Dr Eric Pearl's book about the subject (this happens when I get in touch with spirit) it can also extend to healing others and be part of your gift. It's nothing to worry about, perhaps your purpose is to heal and then heal others?
Old 24-02-2021, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Intense vibrations associated with energy means that the energy channel (arm/hand in this case) is reaching its carrying capacity. The internal (body) energy channels (AKA meridians) are only so big and can only carry so much energy flow. For most people this theoretical limit is not reachable as their energy channels have blockages (As is clearly the case here). As with any channel, one way to clear it out (of blockages) is to pump a high flow through it. Sounds to me that is what the plant spirits did.

Note of caution, pumping too much energy through a channel will just blow it out.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Administrator
I am a healer and i get this when i do my Healing

Namaste