Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
BigJohn, I grew up near there too.

Small World.

Did you have fun with the Herkimer Diamonds?

For some odd reason, I think I know you...........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Small World.

Did you have fun with the Herkimer Diamonds?

For some odd reason, I think I know you...........

I grew up near you...Oneida. We didn't have mines there, but I do remember the beauty of that area.

I was shy growing up especially with people I didn't know so I didn't know anyone from Herkimer. We did compete in some sports against Herkimer. I think we still do in tennis.

I did have a H. diamond I bought, but I gave it as a gift to my brother. I was amazed at the diamonds with pieces of foliage and other things inside. I'm still in awe that mother nature can do such things.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
I grew up near you...Oneida. We didn't have mines there, but I do remember the beauty of that area.

I was shy growing up especially with people I didn't know so I didn't know anyone from Herkimer. We did compete in some sports against Herkimer. I think we still do in tennis.

I did have a H. diamond I bought, but I gave it as a gift to my brother. I was amazed at the diamonds with pieces of foliage and other things inside. I'm still in awe that mother nature can do such things.

Did you grow up south of Vernon Center?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Did you grow up south of Vernon Center?

I grew up north west of there in the City of Oneida in Madison County.
We visited all of the small cities and villages around there though in Oneida county. Much of my family worked at Oneida Ltd.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I grew up north west of there in the City of Oneida in Madison County.
We visited all of the small cities and villages around there though in Oneida county. Much of my family worked at Oneida Ltd.

For a while, I thought you were one of my relatives......

I grew up in Northern New York but I lived for a while in Verona. My first Psychic reading, I believe, was in Chittenango.

What I might have been picking up was Oneida Ltd. I was fascinating with the Mansion House, especially their library.

Syracuse University's Rare Books Library has some material claiming Oneida Ltd helped provided some of the fuel for the Modern Day Spiritualism and the Women's Movement.

Old 08-03-2021, 02:51 PM
Experiencer
Every now and again I have that feeling of being related with people I interact with...I don't know why. It's kind of a cool thing.

We had much fun in Verona and Chittenango growing up. I used to go to a quaint tavern in Verona on Rt. 5. to meet friends. I can't remember it's name, but there were not many there on Rt. 5.

Oneida Ltd. was an interesting place with a rich history. Cool about SU rare books. I didn't know all of that about Oneida Ltd and the Spiritualism and Women's Movement.
Old 08-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Master
Are you familiar with Turning Stone?

My property was next door to there's.

There was a place just outside of Vernon, on the East side, I used to go and eat at.

You wrote "Every now and again I have that feeling of being related with people I interact with...I don't know why. It's kind of a cool thing." I actually thought you were one of my relatives!

Small world.

I lived twice by a tributary of the creek that flows by Middleville where they mine Herkimer Diamonds. At one place, we had a waterfalls.

Old 10-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Are you familiar with Turning Stone?

My property was next door to there's.

There was a place just outside of Vernon, on the East side, I used to go and eat at.

You wrote "Every now and again I have that feeling of being related with people I interact with...I don't know why. It's kind of a cool thing." I actually thought you were one of my relatives!

Small world.

I lived twice by a tributary of the creek that flows by Middleville where they mine Herkimer Diamonds. At one place, we had a waterfalls.

I know what Turning Stone is, but had to look up where it is. lol
It looks fabulous. I hope it's a good thing for the area.

Your property is actually pretty close to where I grew up.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
I used to live by the Turning Stone.
I sold that property. It now belongs to the entity that owns Turning Stone.

I know that land where Turning Stone is at before Turning Stone was started. Interesting history.

Old 12-03-2021, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
I miss the area. It's been many years since I've been home.

The land is beautiful.

The Oneida Indian tribe owns Turning Stone?