Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Suspended
Master
I was late getting up this morning - overslept, catching up on 100 years missed sleep - need to be up early training, wifes back at work soon up at 7... All I know tinnitus was up when I get information and I was tired with oversleeping and not paying attention - so straight up - I know I'll go have chat, talk it over with angels assigned to trees, see what ive missed info wise - so off I went...

All I know at this point its about covid - so I get up, on the bike and I went to go to see the collage kids - see some normality, laughing not fearing and 'survey/observe' whats going on covid wise with attitudes, this I knew at this time go and observe - yes covid I still got my eye on you, you might laugh -

My threads here have been closed and ones disappeared, no matter, but its all been said on the healing page, you got all the info here first - the main one on the power of the mind gone - but the destruct one page 19 is where the mind power info is now - and ive got action going on, with many other forums and a local website teaching/showing people how to be stronger, we're coming for you covid, people will be wiser and immune systems stronger and on guard...

If the information had come to me 'direct' early hours with just what to write, as it normally does when tin's up then it wouldn't have involved this thread would it - i'd have been on other forums with this, because I would have known - and as we all know sometimes/many times things happen for a reason...

Anyway I went to see my tree angels this morning near to all those collage kids... so on bike pull up to the first tree, put my hand to the tree still on the bike good morning Angels might not be able to talk long, kids about they'll be looking - oh look at that man he's talking to a tree' - dum de dum, don't look at him - this is that man I was telling you about talks to trees, whatever you do don't smile at him - head down - look on your phones , nothing new there then is there...

All I knew was today was about covid then later after my discussions by 2 trees, messaging on this thread - 'two items', share info and keep it lighthearted...

So 'observing' I seen mums coming back from taking kids to school glum faces - probably focusing on things to do, and collage kids about 16 yrs olds majority having a right good laugh 'and' senior aged people walking dogs, lot of those, the majority having a good laugh also...

And yes some of this info should be on a covid page, but it represents trees as well, so why not here... So if anyone else goes have a chat and gets results, don't forget to let us know... Bet no one else admits to talking to trees but I bet some do, and why not - what's to lose, everything to gain - not in hearing, but knowing 'solutions' to problems...

Last edited by one-light : 19-11-2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old 27-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Suspended
Master
I was 'given' some words of advice this morning re covid so i'll be writing on the healing page later - with these words, to share which were clear in my mind - but just wanted to go talk it over with the tree angels - clear my head get it all straight, as this is rather important...

So near to the collage and by the way big kids there are brilliant 'no fear' getting on with it, in their bubble as been told - and for me to stop a moment and hear the laughter is inspiring..............

I was on bike, hand to tree and just finishing a little chat and said see you later Angels have a good day - and one of the 16 yr old girls spotted me chatting - she smiled nicely lol lol...
Old 30-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Suspended
Master
I read in a newspaper today Paul McCartney said John Lennon bought him a tree many years ago, and now talks to him, and is now in the large fir tree in his garden - good luck with persuading 99% of the population with that statement Paul...
Old 15-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Suspended
Master
I went out on my bike this morning, and I stopped at one of my trees - I said good morning Angel, oh was I taught some stuff early hours this morning... Last night I was chatting to my spiritual support - and saying I now think the thread on Blue Rays IMO was started for the reason to get the virus thread on in a prominent place on this amazing forum, and everything happens for a reason, and that's the reason, and I threw 2 of the Blue Ray sheets of info away, as in not needed - oh how wrong was I...

So i'll be writing about that later - so when chatting to the tree Angel, I was stationary on the bike 'it is freezing here' so with my gloved hand to the tree - and as I finished, no rushing off this time as a young couple were approaching, I patted the tree and said, anyway have a good day Angel - and the young couple were near, I bet one of them said, did you just see that - he was talking to a tree...........

So any of you lovely people on here, if you have an issue that needs solving - go have that chat, what's to lose, and have a better day, as in feeling someone else is on 'your' side...
Old 04-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Suspended
Master
Ive been busy with one thing and another - helping people on different forums, and sharing information, and I know its Easter Sunday but doing God's work, there'll be church people busy and key workers as well.

Just a point here, many times when I look on the main list it might read 1 viewing on the Angels page - surely that's not right with such a powerful forum like this worldwide, should be more like 20, would be better without it IMO tortoise counter - makes this amazing website look a lonely place, and that it is not!

So anyway I went around our local park just with my little dog, and I notice tinnitus is still up a notch, and yes it could be the stress of a few messages this morning, I would know if so - I said what's going on Angels, am I missing something tins still up a notch.

So three quarter of the way around, I thought I know I'll ask an Angel assigned to a big old tree I pass - what am I missing? then no solutions it seems, 3 meters away, a brilliant idea - thank you Angel.

I am new to Facebook, just a few weeks now, and I have a Church Regeneration Project on there, brand new it is, straight in the deep end of the pool - and no friends/followers yet? all those churches I emailed with my website with the Facebook link as on another thread on here, they must think don't speak to Steve, he says things that are 'different'... I can wait - no hurry, this is going to work...

So an idea help people on Facebook using my self healing / power of the mind skills 'one in particular' was given to me, with a difficult problem many have - in return ask a little favour, just help me get it going please with a random support message and I'll help you.

There must be someone else worldwide that has tried this and got results, no way can I be the only one getting assistance this way - unless people don't need help /assistance or vibrations are not high enough, or simply not listening as in knowing, in the gut feeling as it were.

Have a good day everyone...

Last edited by one-light : 04-04-2021 at 05:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:19 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colza
While in deep meditation, I met 4 of my usual Spirit Guides. I've known them for a while. Everything was calm and going as I'm used to. Then I asked if there was another Spirit Guide, and if so, if I was allowed to meet them. I was then shown an acorn (???) and it all made so much sense... (???) I felt really connected to it. I felt love for it and I felt protected. I had seen acorns regularly in past meditations, but I had never gave much thought to it. When I came "back to reality", I felt deeply convinced that it was a spirit guide... But can it be ? I've never heard of a guide being an inanimate object.

Yes. You determine the answer, no one else.
Old 20-04-2021, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Colza, blessing to you. This is an old thread, so maybe my comments are too late. It came to me as I was reading your OP that you are the acorn. Your guides are trying to show you something about yourself. In your next meditation, you may ask them to continue with the acorn.

I have had much interaction with trees in RL and also in meditation. In RL, I even had a fig tree produce a single fig in January that grew to complete ripeness and was eaten by the birds. For those who don't know, figs are deciduous trees that are dormant in the winter.

They are living beings and can teach us many things. If you are the acorn, it may suggest that you are at the beginning of a great undertaking that will succor many acorns.

Z
Old 30-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1

we are never alone and God has always given us with the best. God guides us in different ways, like dreams are some kind of a divine message that carries important message about our future.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
Definitely, reincarnated spirits in “objects” around this earth.. trying to get as much let as possible I would believe...spirts from the let would have reincarnated into all sorts of objects and
necessarys...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-06-2021, 07:57 AM
Knower

I couldn't help but notice that this acorn you speak of confused you are.
A inner Spirit guide can be any shape or form in that you need.

What this inner or other realm Spirit guide what ever one calls it, can not be is an "inanimate object".
Much confusion is within this confusion.