Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Master
In his books he says that most of the times the so called 'guides' are your own subconsious mind in disguise.

It can connect with other subconsious also and it knows everything that had happened to you so far,even from your past lives.
Something like a librarian who knows where to look,if you have the way to access him.

He adress also that twins share the same overself.
You hurt one,and the pain goes to both of them.It's like they came out of the same egg.
Old 16-06-2021, 05:18 AM
Deactivated Account
You can also have multiple puppets in the same world. A simplified term for this is what's called a soul extension. These are not mere etheric 'fragments', or 'psychic fragments' (although they will usually only have in their consciousness what is required for the experience they are having), they are physical embodiments. Not referring to one's twin per se, but multiple extensions of each 'twin'.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 16-06-2021, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
You can also have multiple puppets in the same world. A simplified term for this is what's called a soul extension. These are not mere etheric 'fragments', or 'psychic fragments' (although they will usually only have in their consciousness what is required for the experience they are having), they are physical embodiments. Not referring to one's twin per se, but multiple extensions of each 'twin'.
I Understand what you're saying.The whole subject about soul extensions-puppets in the same world is very interesting.
Old 16-06-2021, 03:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Another example he gives about the nature of the overself,is when you see a swarm of birds,turning direction alltogether like they're under the command of someone.

These birds are under control of the same overself.

They are many,but it seems like they act as one
Maybe each of us is the one. The idea of the brain as a receiver (to) isn't new processing thought waves would be interpreted as thinking or other beings controlling us. But really, the I is the puppet master? It doesn't seem to know that it exists either. It doesn't settle the problem.

But I wanted to address the experience of dreams. I've never had the experience said in post 3 so I can't relate to it. I would say in dreams we experience ourselves. Has this been considered?

The experience is the observation of self put together by the self. I am proposing here question to ask in a dream and to get feedback. I have noticed dreams usually involve ones' potential we tap into and actualize. We actualize in dreams what we don't in reality we create. Dreams are a conversation. Do we not often create in dreams and also not do when awake.

The self is vast and dreams are not made up, they are information one already has and doesn't access. Here is something I saw long ago, my own experience pattern. In my dreams, I'm able to do things I'm (know) unable to do in real life. From start to finish, the most complex tasks, yet when I wake up I say I can't do that or I wish I could really do that, but I just did. Imagine if you could access the information your dream did. The feeling I can't is what I believe. The mind (brain) is so complex and vast and has information we do not tap into. The subconscious has been discussed before. Part of the self is there. And uses information the you did not access when awake. It is able to complete any task.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Master
I don't know Lemex.It could be as you said.
Old 17-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Master
It’s a nightmare when your only using one - eighteenths of your subconscious
...I would like the answers more fluently... seems to be clogged up some where in these chakras...when asking for answers the download or upload is instant but can’t seem to access it more fluently when detailed... or need the details and can’t seem to random access them as clearly...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)