Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Thanks Pandora.
Ace Cups/Love begins
Yes I think he will and it should be a happy meeting.

Q. Is it a good idea for me to attend a contentious meeting at work on Monday?

Ah, thanks moonincancer. Ace of Cups is so apt for him. He's such a loving, supportive, wonderful brother. I don't know how I would have coped without him the last couple of years.

The Hierophant.

Hmmm. Well, I don't think there's going to be any major dramas if you attend the meeting, it will probably be quite officious and boring, though there may be one person who thinks rather highly of themselves by the look of the Hierophant!

Q. Will we go to the beach on Sunday?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Q. Will we go to the beach on Sunday?

Four of swords

It is more likely that you will go to the beach on Sunday.

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this moment.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Master

*Happy Tarot
Page of Swords: A good time to reach out to someone and say hi, perhaps a quick phone call or even a text message:

Q: General one-card reading please :)
Old 15-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Master
The Horned God (Emperor):
Appreciate yourself and all your abilities, stand tall, but stay connected to the environment from the heart. Radiate out from within.

Question: What does my large citrine point bring me, if anything. (I can never seem to connect to it, so wondering if I must keep it or not).
Old 15-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Horned God (Emperor):
Appreciate yourself and all your abilities, stand tall, but stay connected to the environment from the heart. Radiate out from within.

Question: What does my large citrine point bring me, if anything. (I can never seem to connect to it, so wondering if I must keep it or not).

The Devil
I think it just gives the illusion that it's helpful when in fact it's not, it's too limiting, I'd get rid of it.

Q. Will Ren come around tomorrow?
Old 15-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
The Devil
I think it just gives the illusion that it's helpful when in fact it's not, it's too limiting, I'd get rid of it.

Q. Will Ren come around tomorrow?

Ten of cups, from the divine legacy ( shows a pic of kitten and puppy together). I will say a yes, and if not they are in good thought to want to come around.

Q: How would Lucky ( our dog) feel if we brought a new kitten in the house?
Old 15-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Ten of cups, from the divine legacy ( shows a pic of kitten and puppy together). I will say a yes, and if not they are in good thought to want to come around.

Q: How would Lucky ( our dog) feel if we brought a new kitten in the house?

The Sun.

I think Lucky would be overjoyed, he'd be quite excitable and see it as an opportunity to play (up most probably!).

Would it be a good idea for me to do more painting tomorrow?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Master

Pandora
4 spirit/wands (foundation and achievements)
Yes and again I see you looking at it with a sense of achievement and pleasure...its all looking very good:)

Q. A message of guidance
Old 15-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Master

Shadowscapes
10 of pent

Hang onto - and recognise - your worth; you’re more valuable than you give the self credit for.

Q: Guidance negotiating the future with respect to P, please (lots of recent bad blood, still have to work with him almost every day >.<)
Old 16-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Shadowscapes
10 of pent

Hang onto - and recognise - your worth; you’re more valuable than you give the self credit for.

Q: Guidance negotiating the future with respect to P, please (lots of recent bad blood, still have to work with him almost every day >.<)

The Hermit
Spend some time reflecting on past behaviours to see what worked and what didn't and how you can then work out how to interact with him in the future.

Iceberg (the deaf cat) seems "off" today, very whiny, whingeing and generally unsettled, though I can't pinpoint if there's anything medically wrong. Should I take him to the vet?