Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
YAY!!! NEW PERSON!!!

@Fairycrystal
* RWS
Chariot rev - ouch, I think it may be more a case of 'what's the best way you can rejig your workshop' as whatever it is you're trying to sell, people don't want to buy at this time :(

Q: How will I get on with the next clinician who will join my current place of work?
Funny, cos I been thinking of doing exactly that (rejigging)
Oh, and let me know if there will indeed be a new person hired, haha.

Wands 5:
There will be initial clashes as you (both) find feet in the new situation. You can work well together, once you've adjusted.

QUESTION:
How will it pan out if I lean more towards dating/relationships with my workshops?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:21 AM
Master

Yikes, more situational clashes! Where's the abort button. And yes we will definitely be putting on a new employee - the boss has been (unsuccessfully) interviewing for months.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
The Hierophant - this feels more uni-directional than 'workshop', but you may find more willing attendants to the sessions.

Q: Why has it been so hard for my clinic to find a suitable new employee?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Yikes, more situational clashes! Where's the abort button. And yes we will definitely be putting on a new employee - the boss has been (unsuccessfully) interviewing for months.

@fairycrystal
* RWS
The Hierophant - this feels more uni-directional than 'workshop', but you may find more willing attendants to the sessions.

Q: Why has it been so hard for my clinic to find a suitable new employee?
Ace of Athames:
I feel either the requirements asked are (too) high and/or they can get a better deal elsewhere.

Question: What makes me slip back into doubt & fear (concerning my relationship) all the time?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Master

Feedback: I feel this also and have said as much to my boss (and was blithely ignored and told "this is the nature of private practice").

@Fairycrystal
* RWS

The Star

At risk of sounding excessively woo-woo, I'm wondering if generalised second-guessing one of your key spiritual/life lessons; other lessons of this ilk include learning to sit with uncertainty, learning to trust (in yourself, not just others) etc.

Q: Will I be in a stable, healthy love relationship within a year's time?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:07 PM
55Degrees

Quote:

2 of Cups.
Not necessarily, but you will meet someone, within a year, who has the potential to offer this.

Q. What should I be aware of this week at work?
Old 02-10-2017, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
2 of Cups.
Not necessarily, but you will meet someone, within a year, who has the potential to offer this.

Q. What should I be aware of this week at work?

The Chariot reversed.

Something's going to be stalled, which will cause you some degree of frustration.

Q. What activity can I do to lighten my day a bit?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
The Chariot reversed.

Something's going to be stalled, which will cause you some degree of frustration.

Q. What activity can I do to lighten my day a bit?
The 3 of cups

Have a drink and celebrate with a couple of close friends.

Q. What should I expect next after clearing up a misunderstanding?
Old 02-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Feedback: I feel this also and have said as much to my boss (and was blithely ignored and told "this is the nature of private practice").

@Fairycrystal
* RWS

The Star

At risk of sounding excessively woo-woo, I'm wondering if generalised second-guessing one of your key spiritual/life lessons; other lessons of this ilk include learning to sit with uncertainty, learning to trust (in yourself, not just others) etc.

Glad it resonated!
About the Star... I had kinda hoped you'd tell me "press your tailbone 3x whilst tapping the top of your head, and it will all be sorted."
But yes, you're spot on. Me and uncertainty do not see eye to eye, in spite of lots of work on Self. Sigh... I'll get there, eventually, haha. Thanks!

NEXT QUESTION for LOVEFEATHERS:
Q. What should I expect next after clearing up a misunderstanding?
Old 02-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Master

@lovefeathers

* Fountain
Ace of Coins

This feels like an olive branch to me - not only will the relationship improve, but you'll be invited to be involved on a project or 'start something' (not sure if this is a social event or job or whatever).

Q: What is my greatest strength in my current job?
Old 02-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Newbie ;)

For tealily:

Page of Wands
Your greatest strength is your enthusiasm and capacity to identify and try new things, possibly that your coworkers don't see. Any dice?

Q: What am I missing/not seeing, in regards to this assignment?