Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-06-2021, 03:44 AM
Knower
Native Spirit,

I know that there is a separate section for Astral traveling but i cannot put it there because of the simple reason that post are in continuation with the thread and if i put that in some other thread, it would be difficult for me to explain Astral projection without mentioning meditation. Then, you would have the same objection that i should put all that into meditation section. So, your objection would never end irrespective of where i put all that.

The fact of the matter is that the explanation of all these things are dependent on each other and one cannot explain anything without the help of others.

Let me ask you a question. We all know about the Einstein's equation of E= MC 2. Now can you tell me why we call it a formula of Physics instead of mathematics? Or does that make Einstein an out and out mathematician instead of a physicist? And, is physics even possible without mathematics?

The same applies to the all spiritual concepts. Meditation is the cornerstone of spiritual experiences though in some cases some things can happen without meditation too but such cases are very limited. That is precisely why i named this thread as- Meditation, some answers and i think that i am within the title of the thread.

with love,
sanjay

Last edited by Native spirit : Yesterday at 04:08 PM.
Old 17-06-2021, 04:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Zinnat, itís best to focus on the meditation and result of meditation, as experienced, felt, believed, hallucinated, realised Ö whatever, rather than other issues, which vitiates the atmosphere.

How was Jesus born? How were Krishna / Karna born? Who was Mary Magdalene? Who is Bhairava? What about it? At best, we can only theorise Ö and to what end?

My focus is still very much still on the meditation and have been so from the very beginning.

As i said to the Native Spirit, the cornerstone of the whole of spirituality is meditation. Had i have been not involved in it, i would not have experienced anything. So, what i am trying to do is explaining all pertinent issues in the light of meditation. If you look at the other sections like dreams, lucid dreaming, astral projection etc, majority of the posters ask the same question- what happed to me, why it happened to me and what does that mean. And, that is precisely the question i am trying to answer. Yes, of course, for that, i sometime have to go outside of the limits of the thread but that is necessary.

with love,
sanjay
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Administrator
All quotes must be no longer than two or three lines long

Namaste
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty
Rap and Genius seems like a contradiction in terms, but usually the music which is most popular is not of highest quality. I have an ear, so I can tell if the cat can play or if he's just 'doing what works'. Most people think it's just a matter of personal taste and there is no such thing as goodness and authenticity, but there are some who can tell if the artist is expressing the truth. (That's an analogy).
Old Today, 06:50 AM
Knower
Guys,

Got busy in last two guys. Try to post tomorrow.

With love,
Sanjay
Old Today, 08:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Rap and Genius seems like a contradiction in terms, but usually the music which is most popular is not of highest quality.
While dismissing the hint of.....
The term genius is contradictory itself now days..which is what happens when terminology is accepted by defining consensus. Rather than what the original intent of term meant.
Now the term "genius" related to being good at something, or at least majority accepted as good.
Also I never said anything about rap nor rap genius. I did state just like how everyone else states "lyric genius" .....

As you mentioned about music and personal taste. Music without words is bliss, how many words did Pied Piper sing?

Also to keep in context of this side discussion....some of this is my personal opinion as well
Marilyn Manson is a lyric and music genius....as well as a possible genius or just highly intelligent. Most people are judgemental by nature thus deny who he really is.
I find more spiritually within his music and lyrics. Than majority of people who claim to be spiritual or some high level being. Including the so many false teachers and students of them.

Sorry for side track, Zinnat. I tend to go with the flow