Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
White Selenite is a fresh breath of air, mental clarity inducer and peace bringer

When you feel overwhelmed or stuck in life with your 'stuff' or it seems like your current crystal grid needs a change or a break... get yourself a White Selenite and spend few days with it. When it is done with you, you will feel it and know as you get used to the energy.

It really is a breath of fresh air. Feels like a break, when you take a step back and see clearly what is happening.

It feels cleaning, to your body and mind.

It can bring solutions to your problems, solutions which came from yourself but due to you being able to see clearly.

Feeling peacefully and safe. I would honestly say that even though I like Black Obsidian and it is considered to be protective and all that, I feel that White Selenite would seem to put away negative entities and "demonic creatures" much better than Obsidian who given its aspect, it can feel a bit scary sometimes at night. But, if given respect and fear is put aside, Obsidian will open up to you.

Oh look, I am hijacking my own thread, topic of Selenite and ending up writing more about Obsidian. Perhaps I need more Selenite
Old 09-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Ascender
I just got some white selenite ~ it has a different energy ~ I can see doing psychometry

since you hijacked the thread ~ one of my favorite pieces is obsidian ~ it shows lots of visions and it shows the future when I do psychometry on it

I have only read the energy from the selenite one time ~ the energy looks a lot like the crystal itself ~ kind of hard to explain ~ you would just have to see it for yourself ~ I have put it away in my bag of special stuff ~

when I get back to some cooler weather ~ I'll get something with a lot of pockets so I can carry all this stuff with me

I picked the selenite out of all the crystals and stones in the store ~ don't really know why but I just wanted it