Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-06-2021, 03:49 AM
Master
The first thing I ever imported were knives from Pakistan. They were great knives and I marked them up considerably and used that money for college tuition. Then the day came when Customs seized my knives. They later released them to me but being it was such a chilling experience, I was reluctant to import for some time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
The closer to home, the better. It makes it easier to shorten the gap of feedback and they feel more responsibility when things go wrong.

Not always possible with any specialized goods we buy. I don't know where my crystals all came from, and I only have a few, but I've had a sword made in India and it's okay. Had another one made in China and it's excellent. The difference in price reflects the quality so it is justified. Cheaper goods are often poorer, maybe also true for crystals?

It's always good to check reviews and have contact with the seller before buying. It also helps if they have media channels, it puts a bit of pressure on them to not sell poor quality.
It's not about a poor quality crystal, it's about a crystal having been glued.

The quality of the handbag I bought from India is also excellent. But it's a different model than I ordered.

So I'm getting the sense that at least at the mo they're offering and selling whatever they can get their hands on, possibly related to the current situation which seems to be pretty bad. Maybe they are desperate for money.

No matter the reason, I'm not buying from India any time soon again.
Old 09-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
I got a big labradorite palm stone from France from etsy. In the images, it looked flashy and gorgeous. When it arrived, it was really grey. I tilted in all the angles possible, I barely catch the tint from the images which were used to sell it, and it was very misleading.

Lesson learned, always should ask more images and ask even the common sense questions which shouldn't be asked in the first place.

People are all over the world like this, it doesn't resume to India only. Countries don't mean anything. Well, except China lol, all Moldavites from there are fake 100% - common sense lol / then you find something called Chinese Moldavite, and you are being scoled for calling it faked, because it is simply a Chinese version, nothing faked about it (melted green beer glass lol)