Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystals For Dealing With Heartbreak

The end of a relationship always sucks, to be honest. Whether you're the dumper or the dumpee.

Falling out of love, having someone fall out of love with you, making the decision to terminate a relationship is never easy on anyone.

Some of the emotions felt during the end of a relationship range from anger, confusion, guilt, despair and bitterness.

It's the time when your mind really needs a 'pick me up'.

These healing crystals are very powerful and can aid the mind come to some realizations and resolutions during the painful and confusing time.

I find stones aligned to the heart chakra to do a very good job in affairs of the heart.

They all work in different ways and can appeal to different situations and different kinds of pain but ultimately they are all about love, in all its forms.

Rose Quartz aka The Stone Of Unconditional Love

Rose quartz is the number one stone for emotional pain. This is an all rounder crystal for affairs of the heart.

The vibes given off by this crystal makes it feel like you've just landed on a soft ground. Rose quartz softens the blow or pain by raising your vibrations that you can navigate pain from a place of love.

To me, rose quartz feel a lot like friend who just covers you and wraps you up with love.

It inspires self love, unconditional love, young love, grace and beauty.

Rose quartz helps you to see the situation with fresh eyes, and from a loving place and absorbs the pain felt as you try to process some of the emotions.

What or taught me is, it's all about love, love covers everything, love heals and love protects.

Aventurine

Whenever I wear aventurine, I get emotional clarity. However what I love the most about it, is it's ability to turn around situations into something that is positive.

It is a transmuting stone that which turns negative emotional energy into something that is very positive and good.

I tend to find the fun and joy in all things when I wear aventurine. I also tend to laugh a lot too, even through the pain.

I remember when I first wore Aventurine, coincidentally I was going through an emotional issue where I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

For some reason I got the grace to laugh at myself.

So it really it a good stone for anger, disappointment, bitterness and grudge holding.

What it taught me is, "This happened to me, it might have gotten the best of me at the moment but I'm okay, I will be okay"

So it really helps accept to let go.

Lepidolite

Heartbreak and breakups can cause sleepless nights. Those night you stay awake trying to make sense of everything. Trying to make sense of what you said of did that night have caused such an outcome.

Hearbreak can also cause anxiety and in some in instances depression.

Lepidolite is the Mother who puts her arm around you and tells you, it's okay to be okay, you don't have to do it alone.

The first time I wore Lepidolite, it knocked me out, it put me to sleep. I slept like a baby and didn't even stir.

It governs the Heart and the Crown Chakras so it's really a good stone because when going through emotional upheavals, that's where all the drama is.

So it's a relaxing crystal which eases anxiety and calms the mind. It also eventually causes the muscles to relax.

There is the reason why Lepidolite is recommended for people with mood disorders, mood swings and neuro atypical people.

Lepidolite is really a patroness of the heart and mind.

It is a breaker of toxic patterns by bringing gentle clarity to the mind.

Malachite

Oh boy! Malachite has some a rep in crystal community because of what it does.

It's aligned to the Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras.

Malachite doesn't heal gently, it's a very frank and sharp shooting crystal, that's why it's called the Stone Of Transformation.

If you're not ready to move on and do some soul searching then Malachite may not be best crystal for you because it has a way of exposing and bringing to surface some deep seated emotional issues and forcing you to confrontation them.

It is a breaker of unhealthy patterns so be prepared to have tough conversations with yourself.

It helps us realize and own the role we played in those relationships and opposed to just blaming other people.

However, Malachite it's a great ally for people who were in relationships where their power was taken from them, people recovering from relationships where they were bullied and manipulated and people who feel powerless over a break up.

It does this by making one realize their personal power and reclaim it for themselves. It helps you recognize and break patterns where you felt powerless in or after a relationship.

Chrysocolla

Chrysocolla is like a gentle breeze.

When I touch Chrysocolla I immediately feel calm.

Chrysocolla has also helped me to sleep well.

Chrysocolla is the ultimate 'Self Care' crystal after a relationship ends and during heartbreak.

It's energy is like a mother who let's you sleep in or couch surf after a hard time in your life with no questions asked but just to offer you some comfort.

Chrysocolla is a stone of no judgment, it encourages self love by helping you not judge yourself and it turn not judge others. It's just a stone of 'being'..

It also helps you to express your emotions and feelings in a truthful and loving manner. It's takes away the abrasion when you self express therefore it is good when you feel like verbalizing your heartbreak.

It's also a stone that doesn't break you in but works at your pace making it an adaptogenic crystals.

I know there are dozens of crystals which can be used when going through the dreaded heartbreak, however these are the ones I've used for my Heart Chakra work and they have taught me loving lessons