Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-10-2021, 06:48 PM
asearcher

Avoiding the results (bruises, other marks) after having been touched in a dream?

I'm the first to "say" it, this is going to sound crazy.It is something that has been going on for a long time but it took a really long break so I thought it was over and out. I'm trying to understand what this is, and would really like it if someone has experienced something of this nature, or knows something that might be of help?

It starts out like a dream but it is different, more clarity. I go backwards in time.

In the dream I felt more and more a well known to me presence but I did not see it straight away. I then got to be more aware. I started to be physically aware of him as he was standing on my side and not sitting (anymore?) by the table with the others in the dream. I saw his hand in detail.

What has happened in the past, and this is hard to believe even for me, is that there has been times when I have woken up after he has touched me, or touched the body of which I am in, in the dream, and it is a different feeling to it and I wake up. And I think it was just a dream. And then where he has touched me there has been a mark, a bruise, or something else that I'm not sure what that is. Just to make things clear: he has not embraced me, he has not hit me in the dream, there has been no intimacy. He only has to barely touch me for this to happen. He sort of respects me but he sort of doesn't?

If I am not crazy, it has almost been as if he has been trying to prove to me that yes, this is real. I can touch you - and this will show off on your own body when you wake up.

I am the first to admit that I am not the most elegant female in the world. I can get bruises on my own just because I am well, me, I go into things, without thinking twice. There could also be bruises from things that I have not registrerad and then to later see them. With that in mind - it has still been showing up on places on my body that should be more difficult to get bruises and other marks on. That I would have known.

Before when this was going on I thought it was low level energies playing tricks on me, and me thinking I was defenseless.

In the most recent in time of a dream with him in it, it was as if he said you have something there , and he was shifting his finger as if to remove what he said oh, an eyelash, it was on the side of my nose. As I think I was more aware of what he and his hands can do I then took a step back (still dreaming) and said no, and then I went to a mirror and it was this big mark where he had just moved a finger of his (to remove the eyelash), and I could see something right under my skin, and so, I began to try to pop it (to get it out, like a big pimple or collection of something) and it kinda hurt and then I woke up. It was still too early to get up but I did so anyways and looked myself in my bathroom mirror and nothing was there, seemingly. But as I was to touch the area (and I had felt no pain or nothing before) it then hurt, like you know when you have hit your body against something, you have to touch the area to know it hurts. I was surprised by that, but could not quite take it in, and tried to forget about it. Later on in the day I thought what the hell - and went into the bathroom again (it still did not hurt) and then like I did in the dream I then tried to press the area and then saw something similar of what I had seen in the dream. I tried the same on the other side of the nose area but it did not at all look anything of the same, that area was fine.

Always in the dreams it is as if my lips are seiled, as if I am forbidden to tell him: Get lost. I can't be rude to him. That he had authority.

I would love to know if all this is true, if his touch can do this, what is he exactly?

Last edited by asearcher : 18-10-2021 at 04:31 AM.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:10 PM
I did not read your post yet...cuz of the tears from laughing at the Title!!

can I shift bodies to avoid this?

Hysterical!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2021, 07:42 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I did not read your post yet...cuz of the tears from laughing at the Title!!

can I shift bodies to avoid this?

Hysterical!!!
LOL, yes I'm sorry, you're right - I've changed it