Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-10-2021, 06:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio94
I'm not sure if it is well-known in Western countries but in Asia region
Nowadays it's hard to find these things in urban areas, but in rural/poor areas
I think it has more to do with certain cultures in which it has been used for centuries,
and not so much with a country or area or how poor or rich someone is.
Old 18-10-2021, 10:47 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I think it has more to do with certain cultures in which it has been used for centuries,
and not so much with a country or area or how poor or rich someone is.
Yes I think you're correct. It's due to culture rather than economy reason.
The reason why I'm not sure is because I did not pay attention to spirituality back in my time living in US and UK.
I've only focused on spirituality since I live in Asia so this is where I mostly see the practices.

It probably also happens in Western countries too, but I lack knowledge & experience in this regards so I don't want to make any claim.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
To push back that negative energy in equal force that it is dished out never more as that is Karmic.
Good sentence. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all for your thoughts and contributions.

As a sidenote, my life lesson I've been told is "discernment". And I believe I am overcoming this lesson right now, in the present moment. I believe we repeat the same patterns until we've learned the lesson we've come here to learn.

And since I was cursed, this has been beyond my control until now - now that it has been broken.

I have overcome a LOT in my life. And I've been through a LOT. I am quite proud that I have come such a long way.
Old 18-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Master
Something just 'popped' into my head.

I used to go to one place and people would give me messages. The odd part was the messages were almost always the same which said that the messages I receive for some odd reason, are the opposite. Later, I remembered 'putting out' that if anybody wanted to 'read me', the message would be in reverse.

Sounds great. That meant all I had to do was reverse what I had 'put out' previously and everything would be back to normal.

That didn't work. Then I remembered I put a password on it! It was a 21 digit password. When I finally remembered the password, I was able to change what I had done and people were able to give messages that did not have to be reversed.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio94
I'm not sure if it is well-known in Western countries but in Asia region, curses are actually real, especially in South East Asia.

As far as I understand, the concept of curse is technically imbue a soul into the charm, or even entire land (if the shaman is skillful enough).
Normally the process works like this: person A requests a charm from the shaman. The shaman uses his technique to imbue a soul (a human soul to be more specific) into charm. After that, person A gives that charm to person B. Person B (who uses the charm) will be affected by the soul imbued in it. The effect depends on what person A asked from a shaman (e.g. force person B to love person A, or drive person B crazy, etc...)

Nowadays it's hard to find these things in urban areas, but in rural/poor areas, people still do this secretly. So generally it's hard to know about this, unless you research deeply into this.

So yeah, basically curse does not come out of nowhere. It normally comes from a charm that you received. But this is not something you can encounter everyday since most people do not believe in it anyway. And if you do, there is high chance that someone wants to harm for his/her own gain.

Actually thinking about it, I remember a girl who was of Portuguese background but was born in France.
I remember her telling me that in some mountainous regions in Portuguese curses and black magic were carried out, such a shame I didn't ask her for more information.

I've also heard about black magic and curses being carried out in some regions of Italy.

I think curses, black magic, hexing etc do exist in Europe/western countries, but it's more hidden, as often you find that religion tends to play a less significant part in the lives of people.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:32 PM
Ascender

I’m not sure about a curse as such, but I do think it could be bad karma from something which has happened in your past.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you all for your thoughts and contributions.

As a sidenote, my life lesson I've been told is "discernment". And I believe I am overcoming this lesson right now, in the present moment. I believe we repeat the same patterns until we've learned the lesson we've come here to learn.

And since I was cursed, this has been beyond my control until now - now that it has been broken.

I have overcome a LOT in my life. And I've been through a LOT. I am quite proud that I have come such a long way.

I do not believe in curses. I believe there are lessons to be learnt but not curses. I think if you believe bad things will happen it usually happens. You had a terrible time. It is no wonder you believe in curses. Something good will happen. It will not stay the same. Things will change.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not believe in curses. I believe there are lessons to be learnt but not curses. I think if you believe bad things will happen it usually happens. You had a terrible time. It is no wonder you believe in curses. Something good will happen. It will not stay the same. Things will change.

I hope something good happens.. I need things to change. Very badly.