Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-01-2021, 05:41 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
only a few minutes. For example, you see an elderly person struggling to tie there shoe, you ask to help them and if they agree. You help them tie there shoe. At that moment, you are there angel. It cost nothing but 2 minutes at most. Maybe simply listen someones story for 5 min. Imagine doing something like that only 1 time a day. In one year you will be someone's/ an angel 365 times. That's all it takes. It all adds up. Those moments is what makes you a real angel. Go, be someone's angel today.

i think they add up too. each time we act unselfishly, for the other and not ourselves, it is a small victory for our true selves or true nature, for our spirit
Old 16-01-2021, 06:44 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Regardless of who's speaking what, you ain't going to be an Angel and that's that.....

depends what you mean by the word angel. some refer to mythology, others to souls that have achieved a high level of spirituality or closeness with god or gods nature. if angel means one who has achieved a high rank in "heaven," a high level or spirituality, then i would say yes one can be an angel. we all have that potential. other words for angel could be spirit guide or elder. or as the way we humans sometimes use the word or phrase, "she's an angel" meaning unselfish, kind, full of love. helping and doing good for others.

the angels from mythology, with giant wings, that fight heavenly wars, that can come to earth and mate with humans, that can even fight against god, "lucifer" i would agree we can't become such a character. now as souls we can appear with wings if we want, but we certainly don't have these physical wings like birds do and we would not need them to fly.

the mythological or religious idea some highly evolved soul or heavenly being, an angel, could or would rebel against god, could be full of envy and pride and vanity, makes no sense to me. if one is vain, full of pride and self righteousness, they would not be an "angel" in the first place. i don't think they could exist or be in the higher heavenly realms as others have posted too.

originally many christians took references to "lucifer" to be referring to a corrupt powerful leader on earth, as were parts of revelations. metaphors insiders in the early church understood

its explained better here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
Old 16-01-2021, 07:07 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
What will we do as angels?

If we reincarnate to resolve issues and gain experiences etc. then I suspect I will reincarnate again.

we can do anything we want. what all these things are, we can't even imagine now from this human perspective. amazing and wonderful things. but the higher and higher we get in spirituality, the less we are involved in lower energies and natures. we begin to understand things from a much higher place. so some things that were a big deal before become trivial.

mediums have said we can do things like, talk and share things with others telepathically, create and work with energies, all kinds of energies and things, create music, whole symphonies with our mind, help those on earth, be a spirit guide for those in human form, help souls returning to the spirt world, some come traumatized from horrible deaths or lives, be focused on healing, work in the creation of life forms or created worlds and nature, work with new souls and on and on whatever we want. oh there are explorer souls too. these souls explore reality itself and go to places no one has ever gone to before. the outer reaches of time and space and reality, to see what is there. do things we can't imagine now. and it is all done with those we love and who love us. according to how we love of course. if we have no love in us, neither will those around us. we will go to lower realms with others just like us.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:29 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Regardless of who's speaking what, you ain't going to be an Angel and that's that.....

See, you are the instigator. Then you go run running to mom and I get in trouble.
I can hear it now!

"Stop calling your sister a heathen."

"Stop threatening your sister with the fiery gates of hell."

Your such a tattle tail!
Old 16-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
See, you are the instigator. Then you go run running to mom and I get in trouble.
I can hear it now!

Your such a tattle tail!

Never mind, s/he is mostly correct.
Old 17-01-2021, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
depends what you mean by the word angel. some refer to mythology, others to souls that have achieved a high level of spirituality or closeness with god or gods nature. if angel means one who has achieved a high rank in "heaven," a high level or spirituality, then i would say yes one can be an angel. we all have that potential. other words for angel could be spirit guide or elder. or as the way we humans sometimes use the word or phrase, "she's an angel" meaning unselfish, kind, full of love. helping and doing good for others.

the angels from mythology, with giant wings, that fight heavenly wars, that can come to earth and mate with humans, that can even fight against god, "lucifer" i would agree we can't become such a character. now as souls we can appear with wings if we want, but we certainly don't have these physical wings like birds do and we would not need them to fly.

the mythological or religious idea some highly evolved soul or heavenly being, an angel, could or would rebel against god, could be full of envy and pride and vanity, makes no sense to me. if one is vain, full of pride and self righteousness, they would not be an "angel" in the first place. i don't think they could exist or be in the higher heavenly realms as others have posted too.

originally many christians took references to "lucifer" to be referring to a corrupt powerful leader on earth, as were parts of revelations. metaphors insiders in the early church understood

its explained better here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

It was a joke
Old 17-01-2021, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I can hear it now!

Your such a tattle tail!

I'm telling Miss H your calling me names again
Old 17-01-2021, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Never mind, s/he is mostly correct.

Thank God you can see Ketzers really naughty
Old 17-01-2021, 09:58 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
It was a joke
depends who the reader is
and the sayer
and who it is directed at
everyone decides for themselves what things are
somebody posted a cool saying about that somewhere around here
Old 17-01-2021, 12:03 PM
ketzer

Quote:

SEE!!

It would seem a certain someone forgot about the Angel of Darkness. Hehe! Or rather make that mWahahaha, mUahahaha. Maybe, just maybe, a certain other someone will be seeing that certain someone at a particular pair of fiery gates.

mWahahaha, mUahahaha....cough, cough, cough.... Does it seem a bit too smoky in here?