Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-12-2020, 09:35 PM
ImthatIm

I agree with the forgiven state. Since unforgiveness cannot exist in God's Love.
Peace PureEvil760
Old 22-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Technically forgiveness too, isn't real but it leads to what is. If you have to question the importance of forgiveness then you have yet to utilize it fully.

See in 'heaven' forgiveness doesn't exist, because everything is in a 'forgiven' state naturally, there is no need for forgiveness in Heaven because anything which would require it, cannot enter.

God and Heaven are not human, your human thinking doesn't apply. Everyone must be forgiven for anything and everything before you can enter because it is simply the law. Peace only.

We like to think things are done for us automatically when we die, but where else in life are things automatically done for us? No, this is very critically important to understand God is real and you don't have the faintest clue of who or what it is.

You truly should fear Him because he will destroy every last ounce of evil in you.
Correct no need for forgiveness to exist within a perfected being. They understand what drives unlovingness. And because of this, they have "loving understanding"
Old 22-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Instead of focusing on forgiving, better focus on not being angry, hateful, fearful.

Don't feed whatever brought you suffering with your thoughts.

Understand the symbolic message, and dissolve your limiting belief that brought it.

It simply depends where anyone is in their development
Old 22-12-2020, 11:52 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Correct no need for forgiveness to exist within a perfected being.
They understand what drives unlovingness.
And because of this, they have "loving understanding"
Not many get this. Well said.

I'm not sure about an actual 'perfected being', tho ...just a wise one that knows a lot (or has been shown a lot).
I mean therapists feel this way about their clients...and therapists can be wacky people!
Mom's feel this way about their kids, too.
Just some examples; there are more....it was just the word perfected I wanted to give my 2 cents on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2020, 01:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Correct no need for forgiveness to exist within a perfected being. They understand what drives unlovingness. And because of this, they have "loving understanding"

Neil,

Some might say that ‘loving understanding’ is synonymous with forgiveness. I see little difference.
Old 23-12-2020, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Neil,

Some might say that ‘loving understanding’ is synonymous with forgiveness. I see little difference.
Yes looking at it from an Earthlings point of view. You could say that. Though from a point of view of a person of the sixth & last sphere of the lesser heavens/summerlands.
or even the point of view of those that are transformed into the essence of the Christ entity is...all HOLY, all Loving & all merciful...

These persons/beings do not find fault in the unloving beings, & there for forgiveness does not come into play, only "loving understanding AND mercy".
Old 23-12-2020, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes looking at it from an Earthlings point of view. You could say that. Though from a point of view of a person of the sixth & last sphere of the lesser heavens/summerlands.
or even the point of view of those that are transformed into the essence of the Christ entity is...all HOLY, all Loving & all merciful...

These persons/beings do not find fault in the unloving beings, & there for forgiveness does not come into play, only "loving understanding AND mercy".

Neil,

To be in heaven one is already forgiven and in heaven there is no ego IMO...so therefore sin is impossible and no cause for forgiveness......oh and by the way mercy is even more synonymous with forgiveness.....:)
Old 23-12-2020, 06:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Neil,

To be in heaven one is already forgiven and in heaven there is no ego IMO...so therefore sin is impossible and no cause for forgiveness......oh and by the way mercy is even more synonymous with forgiveness.....:)
Yes though I was referring to beings who are advanced in love qualities, having interactions with beings/people with far far far less love qualities in locations away from the heavens.

If the lesser was smashing energy towards the being of higher soul quality, the advanced being would not be emotionally affected.
Or if the lesser being was smashing energy towards a family member of the advanced being, & the family member was still an Earthling the same would occur.

And yes still no need for forgiveness from the advanced being.
Old 23-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Master

is forgiveness the same thing as acceptance?
Old 23-12-2020, 11:13 AM
Master
Mit Nichten = most definitely not.

More like letting go