Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
I wonder who would want to be with non empath? I've been with a npd/psychopath though, they target empaths and act empathy very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
I want to be with non-empaths, if possible. Why? Let me put it this way:
Empathy will "destroy" a Lightworker.
By being an Empath, you're constantly taking in others people's energy. And whether it's negative energy or not, it completely messes up your own energy; the energy that makes you feel comfortable and at peace.
What you need as a Lightworker is energy that is happy, comfortable and full of love. And the best way to get it, is to block the energy of other people: So it is easier to connect to your higher self.
I know it's not easy. I was an Empath myself, and I am still just as sensitive as then. But I am working my way to being an Lightworker now, and I can definitely feel my emotions improving.
An Empath can change to a Lightworker and a Lightworker can change to an Empath, it's just a way of dealing with energy you encounter.
I wouldn't say a non-empath is the same as a psycho/sociopath but I would consider an E/non-E relationship as a good idea for pretty much this reason. It can be a lot of work to keep an E/E relationship going, as you would be aware that your partner thinks and feels just as much as you and it can be difficult in certain situations. An E/non-E can balance things out, ina way.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Master
It would have to be someone who is connected. I am an empath but I block it or detach. I only get stuff that I need to know.

Someone who doesn't 'get it' isn't someone I would be interested in. They would have to be tuned in.

Two empaths would share feelings. Non-empaths would project their own feelings and glory in that. It would be isolating.

I think most people are empathic to a degree, but they would have to have some awareness.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Knower

I will have to say I prefer an empath.
I've done the non-empath thing, and for me it doesn't suit me well.
I like someone that 'gets' me and understands me.

I also like the thought of someone that can read my mind too (so to speak)
Cos then he got no excuses for forgetting the chocolate on the way home
Old 26-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
hsp empath changes

Has anybody who are hsp or empath been feeling irritable or not been feeling them self's its due to the seasonal change id almost forgot while I'm not been working I've stared noticing it more with my intereactactions with people and in my self its like if i focus my mind on something worthwhile i can almost ride it out my own learning has been put on hold till things get back to normal if they ever do, its difficult to describe to a non empath as we feel it more not only in the body but in our chakras most people think your bonkers when you talk about things like that but eastern cultures have known about them for thousands of years id say the western civilisation is starting to catch on, although ive yet to know if anybody has invented a chakra detector. i hope we change adjust quickly my brain feeling spongey at the moment
Old 26-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Legrand

Hello,

It's nice to feel all the empaths on this forum coming out.

Regards
Old 26-09-2020, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello,

It's nice to feel all the empaths on this forum coming out.

Regards

Hopefully, there will be more discussions amongst the empaths.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2020, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
I wouldn't say a non-empath is the same as a psycho/sociopath but I would consider an E/non-E relationship as a good idea for pretty much this reason. It can be a lot of work to keep an E/E relationship going, as you would be aware that your partner thinks and feels just as much as you and it can be difficult in certain situations. An E/non-E can balance things out, ina way.
I am in an empath/empath relationship. Though my wife is not as attuned or as HSP as myself which makes it more the challenge and the embers still hot. As we are both Pisceans. I have woken, she is just beginning to open her eyes.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Would you rather have a romantic relationship with a fellow empath or non empath and why? Just out of curiosity.

I look at that everybody is an empath......... but unfortunately, many empaths have shut down for one reason or another.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Experiencer
Empath/Hsp

Have you ever tried to explain what its like to be an hsp or empath too a non empath/hsp this would talking to somebody higher in the chain of command in management and they really have not got a clue apart from there own pure logic. oh they say i understand even a person that you think may have some glimmer of understanding but only got as far as touching the surface i have meet many like my self sometimes you don't have to say anything to those people who are like our self's some of these people are so sanative they just stand there shaking in a crowded room or even your own empathic energy can be so great they move quickly away from you when your only offering a friendly hand of support. i have meet healers light workers clairvoyants' mediums some that just want to manipulate your energy for there own gains. but what amazes me that we live in a world were deception seems to be the norm way of life. i remember reading a story on exemplore which Rebeca wrote the exact same thing. the other thing that is still up for debate that empaths can take all the peoples negatively generated energy via or in a meditation group this refocused and sent back out into the universe for re use i read this too on somebodies web site several times in my case it was experienced via an exe Buddhist monks training class even though his training is via Tibetan monk venerable gheshla i tried to explain it too him but he was perplexed by what i was trying to explain they don't tend to have open minds to the possibilities this also goes for logical people with the exception of a few who have suddenly started to awaken to the fact they are more then flesh and blood
Old 04-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
Have you ever tried to explain what its like to be an hsp or empath too a non empath/hsp this would talking to somebody higher in the chain of command in management and they really have not got a clue apart from there own pure logic. oh they say i understand even a person that you think may have some glimmer of understanding but only got as far as touching the surface i have meet many like my self sometimes you don't have to say anything to those people who are like our self's some of these people are so sanative they just stand there shaking in a crowded room or even your own empathic energy can be so great they move quickly away from you when your only offering a friendly hand of support. i have meet healers light workers clairvoyants' mediums some that just want to manipulate your energy for there own gains. but what amazes me that we live in a world were deception seems to be the norm way of life. i remember reading a story on exemplore which Rebeca wrote the exact same thing. the other thing that is still up for debate that empaths can take all the peoples negatively generated energy via or in a meditation group this refocused and sent back out into the universe for re use i read this too on somebodies web site several times in my case it was experienced via an exe Buddhist monks training class even though his training is via Tibetan monk venerable gheshla i tried to explain it too him but he was perplexed by what i was trying to explain they don't tend to have open minds to the possibilities this also goes for logical people with the exception of a few who have suddenly started to awaken to the fact they are more then flesh and blood
Yes, I have briam. My wife, and an ex-employer. My wife a little easier as she is on sort of the same page as me. Not as empathic or HSP like myself. The ex-employer whoa... This guy was... there was something about him that always made me feel very uneasy, very unsettling. I swear his soul was not human. I dealt with all types of people throughout my life but this guy... shivers just thinking about him. Mind you his wife is right into witchcraft and they are practising pagans. I tried to explain my situation and I get brushed aside. Because I made connections with their extra-curricular activities, my work life became unbearable. I was pretty much forced to leave. Couldn't have been happier to go through that .|**|. to get to where I am now, working for myself from home.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.