Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-03-2021, 11:46 AM
Pathfinder
Differences in our journeys.

So i found even more proof my twin flame is my twin flame.
When I was talking to him telepathically he helped me realize that he felt the same magnetic draw that i do.

but since hes my twin, im pretty sure i either didnt have a karmic partner stage, karmic partner was not hard to be around with, or my twin did that duty for me.

magnetic pull stronger than literally anything else
push and pull
telepathy
intensity
helping one another to grow
contributing to societys future in some way
hearing in music

probably more than this but i cant think of them right now.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:22 PM
AbodhiSky

things like that are hard to deny. such intense strong connections
Old 04-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah

Hello,

My personal twin experiences, and those I observe with others, lead me to believe that a great deal is being accomplished with this kind of relationship.

Gender relationships them self need to evolve. Humanity has been in a low mutual self respect energy for a very long time. The twin relationship itself has made us more aware of the greater reality of being eternal beings.

I would say definitely more. Both in the way of validation for it and the realization that there is more to it than we can appreciate.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriah
So i found even more proof my twin flame is my twin flame.
When I was talking to him telepathically he helped me realize that he felt the same magnetic draw that i do.

but since hes my twin, im pretty sure i either didnt have a karmic partner stage, karmic partner was not hard to be around with, or my twin did that duty for me.

magnetic pull stronger than literally anything else
push and pull
telepathy
intensity
helping one another to grow
contributing to societys future in some way
hearing in music

You can have all this with a Karmic partner or Soulmate. It's not indicative of a TF connection.
I've had the strongest telepathy with a Karmic partner. Reading each other's thoughts at times, it was freaky!
The same with all the other things you come up with.

And helping each other grow is what SMs do. And also Karmic partners. TFs have reached a high level of development already, with the aid of Karmic partners and Soulmates, but also as a Soul over time in many past lives.

TFs is more supporting one another as you continue your individual growth. It's another level.
And how it feels between TFs... I don't see anything of that reflected in your words at all.
Old 14-03-2021, 09:38 PM
Ascender

To OP,
I suppose it depends on what you consider a twin flame to be. To me, the term is kind of meaningless now. Lots of that stuff can be due to so many things. Telepathy is something we are all capable of, some people we just seem to have it easier with. Intensity too, can be due to so many things so I've learned. Contributing to society, that is something I would think anyone that is healthy is doing in some ways. Not trying to discourage, just put a different light on it.

To John,
Human relations seems to be headed down a dark path. So many agendas being pushed on us and we are becoming less and less free to have our own opinions. Hope you're right and something good is coming out of all this. It's great to be aware of yourself as an eternal being and I also know that the dark can make one aware of this too.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:19 AM
Experiencer
Karmic twin wouldn't be a duty , continuing wouldn't stop. It needs to go further, afterlife truth .Writing a name into a pastel so not daydreaming.