Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-02-2021, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much, Just Tim.
Old 22-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildred12
Hello,

Over the last few years my anxiety and fears about so many things have increased, to the point I am constantly catastrophizing and ruminating, mostly about past mistakes. I feel like this is trauma and its paralysing. And this is stopping me from doing things, achieving things, it’s like all my hopes and dreams for the future are impossible now as I don’t believe in myself at all and feel that I will fail at anything I do. I think all of this has generated a depression that I fear I will never shake.
Hi Mildred,
I know the feeling.
Besides eft I used another technique from family constellations. You can use chairs for this or cushions etc.
Take a chair touch it with both hands and say, this is me. Take another chair and give it the name of your problem. For example the energy vampire you are experiencing. Take another chair and name it the reason why you are experiencing this ( if you go for an extended version of this you can check the following: 1 your karmic past which causes this, 2 everything from your family system causing this, 3. Everything affecting your inner child causing this, 4. Parts of you causing this, 5 causes from other dimensions. A problem does not have to arrise from all of these. Sometimes it is only an inner child problem etc. You will feel/sense whether there is an issue or not).

Because of the negative energy I suggest you also put a chair for the angels helping and protecting you (or divine light etc).

Then sit on each chair. If you are sensitive you will feel a lot. Keep feeling until there is nothing left. Then go to the other chair etc. If you don't want to sit on the 'negative' chair, that's ok.

I take one more step. The parts of my bigger soul which have disconnected from me because of this issue. You can use another chair for this. Then take a pillow and say, this gives me eveything I need to reconnect fully with every part of my soul. Keep feeling until everything feels ok. I do this last step after resolving everything.

And then I use eft on the subject: all of my karma causing ....etc.

The benefits are that you will feel all your thoughts etc why this is happening. This will help you grow and understand and solve your problem.

I would also repeat the above with: whatever I do everything gets worse or how you would name it. See how it goes then and repeat with other issues.

I have done this alot in the past month. This is what helped me the most. I feel different than I did. And I understand the things happening in my life.

Remember. This is an opportunity for you to become strong and solve something big. I know it does not feel like that now. But regardless how you feel work on it. Use the method that suits you. You will succeed!

All the best!

Last edited by Cinderella : 22-03-2021 at 01:53 PM.