Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-02-2021, 02:17 PM
1337_d00d

Two fast manifestations?

Ok first of all there was a word that kept coming up in my mind in the last 24 hours, and lo and behold someone with that word in his name added me on Facebook. It is not an uncommon word and I have received a friend request with one such maybe once before, but I rarely have it in mind and this friend request came almost like on order (actually I was joking with myself of having the same word in my profile name).

Also, an individual I have not thought of in maybe a year, nor seen this individual in the same period, comes as part of a line of though in the same 24 hours and I just happened to see this person walk by me in the city an hour ago (we are acquainted, but not on level that we would greet each other).

So I thought that was strange. Two coincidences on the same day.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Cat

Welcome to the world of, "There are no coincidences."
May it be a happy stay.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Master
Yeah that's pretty normal actually, most people who practice deliberate creation, and really are looking for fast manifestations, they think in terms of how to control their energetic relationship with source, and how fast, yet still comfortable, they can release resistance, to energetically come into alignment with their preference.

And well, the fastest way is also the way that feels the best. So the fastest way to feel better, is to feel better about feeling better. Emotionally. As our emotions indicate our energetic alignment with Source.

So manifestations are irrelevant, right? Don't you think so? Since we can manifest things we dont feel good about, or manifest things which we do feel good about. What I really want is to feel good, regardless of what the manifestation is.

I simply don't know any manifestation that can make me more or less happy. Because manifestations are too specific. In one manifestation there are infinite energy potentials available. But if we feel emotionally good, then every single manifestation, of which every single one has infinite potentials, they all come into perfect harmony and alignment around our very being, and we experience everything as perfect. Without having to try and control anything. The law of attraction does all the controlling.

It's funny right? When you are happy, the circumstances make you feel happy. But by then, you don't need that, because you're already happy anyway. But it's not like you wont like it, because it feels good to feel good. And it feels extra good when we find that our circumstances and conditions and manifestations are also in alignment with those good feelings, by virtue of law of attraction.

So the only point for me is to feel good. I don't have any other desire. And I focus my thoughts and my emotions together to feel how each thought feels. And find ways to think in ways that feel better or find thoughts which feel better. Guided by my emotions as I think and feel and think and feel. And eventually I find many good feeling thoughts and perspectives. And this energy practice grows and improves every single thing in my life experience ongoingly. Very beneficial practice of deliberate creation.

It simply works all the time for me, that's why I keep doing it. By applying one of the 22 processes in the book Ask and it is Given. The one I apply depends on how I feel emotionally in the moment, as it is described, and I achieve a better feeling emotion every single time. And then my reality/manifestations instantly reflect that. The only time that is required; is to take the time to apply the appropriate process, for my current state of emotional (energy motional) state of being.