Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Pathfinder

I tried but you have to have a picture and the pictures I take don't turn out. I'm going to try again, when they have free listings. Although this would be a good time to do it. lol She needs to go, she gives you some serious creeps.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Experiencer
Well I guess the movie Annabelle is a true story....
And there's a real place called "doll island" where it's an island of nothing but creepy porcelain dolls. Here's the link : http://www.isladelasmunecas.com
Apparently the dolls on that island are haunted by the spirits of dead girls...that link talks all about it.
Porcelain dolls generally really freak me out for some reason...their haunting glares...it's like they're looking into your soul...actually, I read somewhere that the reason they're hollow on the inside is for collecting souls! How creepy is THAT!
Old 01-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Experiencer
Creepy images of doll island....

This one reminds me of hanging dead bodies....
Old 01-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Master

For some reasion when watching the above pic.s I thought back to the movie Blair witch . Thoes stick figure crosses , but that was all fake . Some dolls just look creppy , even tho there harmless .
Old 16-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
I had one incident with a doll in an old house converted into a museum located in a small town outside the city I live in.

I actually had problems breathing and felt sick to my stomach.

We were visiting there with my best friend and her parents. Ihad to go outside. I waited for them to come.

I never had a severe reaction like that before :( there was something attached to that doll :( I only believed before that things like that only happen in movies :(

Shine
Old 16-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Titanoboa

There is a YouTube Channel dedicated to Haunted Dolls.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualInsanity15/videos
Old 16-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was packing up my daughters room and she gave me a doll that she said creeped her out. I packed it and its in my bedroom in my new home. There is something about it. Its a stuffed Cinderella doll. I put it on the book shelf and it does not stay there yet its not top heavy to fall off it. I will see what happens with it now that I have cleaned the energy around it.

Lynn
Old 18-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Squire91

I'm petrified of pot dolls they proper creep me out lol x
Old 23-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Checkmate.

Lol, this must be one of the creepiest posts on here. bedfordhouse have you sold the doll yet? Such crazy stories...
totally put me off even looking at dolls any time soon.