Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
We seem to be sleepwalking towards a merge of man with machine, which could be controlled by external forces. I don't think ETs will be around, due to size of the universe. It's likely they are there but the distances are so great it seems likely we won't discover them.

Indeed, the distances are great, but perhaps they have discovered us.

It is believed that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum, which means that interstellar travel would simply take too long. But maybe this limitation is just a reflection of current human understanding, and ETs understand how to get around this.

The various unidentified objects in the sky cannot all be weather balloons and secret government aircraft!

Peace
Old 17-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

A smaller world population could deal with these things better, but birth control is another discussion; one which has religious connotations as well as liberties involving personal choices over and individuals body, mainly a women’s body. But in my opinion all that I have said here is linked together, and at its root is how do we deal with a growing world population? People seem to be coming more divided along tribal and national lines and that will add to the tension, and the shift, or perception of a shift.

Religion has too much of a hold..I watched an old episode of "Ancient Aliens" where it mentioned the Vatican's secret library full of archives from the beginning of the church (this is common knowledge amongst the church and only the Pope can access it) and their own observatory, based in Arizona. In 2008, the Vatican admitted there was a possibility of ET life and it wouldn't conflict with the church's teachings...I wonder why and what's in the secret archives...