Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-09-2020, 02:37 AM
Knower

So what do you think IS going to happen?

Are we going to become crystalline in nature?
Are we going to ascend to a higher dimension in our physical bodies?
Are we going to get help from ETs?
I'm interested to know what the psychics/mediums on here's take is in regards to "ascension"/evolution. Do you accept that a 'shift' is taking place?
Old 11-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
In our own lives we have major crossroads that moves us forward in life.
New beginnings, new creations, our life is like this.
This time right now is a major crossroad worldwide.
So new beginnings and new creations will come from this time as well.
As we see endings and changes, we give meaning to them through our current awareness.
So for you whatever that means for your creation moving with all that, it will be what you make it to be.
I used to think like you about shifts and changes but I’ve dropped labels and more move with life as it is. As things are.
In myself I’m constantly shifting awareness and perspective, openings come and go, balance moves through all that.
Then I just live my life.

The world has been through major changes before, life goes on in the form that remains, creates and sustains itself.

All I can say to your questions is that everything is within you to source and find as yourself.
There is no magic remedy that flies through and waves a magic wand over life. Life can be magical all the same, life is about everything we create it to be.
If we are open and aware, self reflect from within, let go of what contains you, you’ll move deeper into the true essence you are. Move deeper to listen to yourself one with changes.

Then you’ll be ok with life as life is, it doesn’t mean you can’t create the life you want, but rather create with what you are and have to create with.

We are just a little speck within the whole dynamic of life. Balance is what life is all about.

Find yours and you’ll understand more directly how you want to be in the world.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:09 AM
Master

Many years ago there was a lot of talk about a crystalline structure, not any longer I think. (more than inaccurate)

yes and no, some will most will not, most will stay with this planet, and enjoy a different energy set up.

To a degree, not more and not less that what we are ready for and what we want. They most likely will make contact after the Event.

I'm interested to know what the psychics/mediums on here's take is in regards to "ascension"/evolution. Do you accept that a 'shift' is taking place?

As we speak
we are in the middle of it.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:26 AM
janielee

Rah Nam !!!!
Old 11-09-2020, 05:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

Many years ago there was a lot of talk about a crystalline structure, not any longer I think. (more than inaccurate)

yes and no, some will most will not, most will stay with this planet, and enjoy a different energy set up.

To a degree, not more and not less that what we are ready for and what we want. They most likely will make contact after the Event.

As we speak
we are in the middle of it.

Thank you for your insights Rah nam, I intuitively feel these shifts taking place. You don't even have to be a psychic anymore to see the various systems collapsing...(don't want to spread fear but I know people do get triggered).
Old 11-09-2020, 05:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
In our own lives we have major crossroads that moves us forward in life.
New beginnings, new creations, our life is like this.
This time right now is a major crossroad worldwide.
So new beginnings and new creations will come from this time as well.
As we see endings and changes, we give meaning to them through our current awareness.
So for you whatever that means for your creation moving with all that, it will be what you make it to be.
I used to think like you about shifts and changes but I’ve dropped labels and more move with life as it is. As things are.
In myself I’m constantly shifting awareness and perspective, openings come and go, balance moves through all that.
Then I just live my life.

The world has been through major changes before, life goes on in the form that remains, creates and sustains itself.

All I can say to your questions is that everything is within you to source and find as yourself.
There is no magic remedy that flies through and waves a magic wand over life. Life can be magical all the same, life is about everything we create it to be.
If we are open and aware, self reflect from within, let go of what contains you, you’ll move deeper into the true essence you are. Move deeper to listen to yourself one with changes.

Then you’ll be ok with life as life is, it doesn’t mean you can’t create the life you want, but rather create with what you are and have to create with.

We are just a little speck within the whole dynamic of life. Balance is what life is all about.

Find yours and you’ll understand more directly how you want to be in the world.

Thanks for your perspective, JustBe!
Old 11-09-2020, 05:38 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
So what do you think IS going to happen?

More businesses closing and more job losses.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Master

The veil is thinning
Yet with love dimming
We may feel not
Blessings to us brought

Old 11-09-2020, 07:50 AM
Master
One of the biggest shifts that is taking place is population growth. When I was born in 1947 there was about 4-billion people in the world, today we are closing in on having about 8-billion people in this world. In my lifetime I have seen the world’s human population double. The more people we have in this world the more uninhabitable this world will become for the human race. Of course one answer is human beings living on other planets, and if Space-X has its way we just may be doing that.

The Amazon jungle is being cut down to make houses and apartments because there is more people to be housed, and forest land is being cut down to make farm land. The more people you have here on Earth, the more farm land will be needed to feed those people.

But cutting down forests in thousands of acres at a time also destroys lots of insect species, and recently I have learned that the Earth’s animal population has substantially decreased due to the destruction of their habitats. Further, forests take in the carbon dioxide we breath out and turn it into oxygen.

The fewer forests we have the more build up of carbon dioxide we will have on our plant, creating green house type gas effects, polar ice melts, etc. All of this is occurring because of the exponentially increase of human beings on this planet. Not to mention how human beings discard their waste, in the ocean, etc. Plus corporations in many countries polluting our air, increased wildfires, or bush fires, etc.

A smaller world population could deal with these things better, but birth control is another discussion; one which has religious connotations as well as liberties involving personal choices over and individuals body, mainly a women’s body. But in my opinion all that I have said here is linked together, and at its root is how do we deal with a growing world population? People seem to be coming more divided along tribal and national lines and that will add to the tension, and the shift, or perception of a shift.
Old 11-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Master
We seem to be sleepwalking towards a merge of man with machine, which could be controlled by external forces. I don't think ETs will be around, due to size of the universe. It's likely they are there but the distances are so great it seems likely we won't discover them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The more people we have in this world the more uninhabitable this world will become for the human race. Of course one answer is human beings living on other planets, and if Space-X has its way we just may be doing that.
I got this in my feed, which might be of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSq...annel=AtlasPro

I echo your concerns about rising population numbers and species' decline..
To add, besides use of resources and development, poaching for bogus 'medicine' is a huge contributor to species' decline.