Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-08-2020, 02:51 AM
Seeker

Scientific proof for emotional vibrations

Hi,

I’m researching the concept of raising vibrations. I know that it is said that everything is made of energy and that all things vibrate at a certain frequency. However, when it comes to emotions such as love, happiness, gratitude, etc. having positive vibrations. vs the negative vibrations of hate, bitterness and anger, what scientific evidence is there that this is the case.

In other words, what proof is there that positive emotions have higher vibrations and negative emotions have lower vibrations?

Look forward to your answers.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:21 AM
Master

These electrocardiograms suggest that positive feelings (appreciation) exhibit lower frequencies than negative feelings (anger).
I guess, the "higher vibration" is just a figurative expression.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:41 AM
Knower

What determines if an emotion is positive or negative?
I believe one needs to consider what the emotions are a result of.

Optimism, "positivity", and bliss can be the result of ignorance, stupidity, malice, deception, corruption, delusions, etc.

Conversely, anger and "bitterness" can be the result of truth, awareness; consciousness, compassion, love, elevated minds, righteousness, the demand for justice, etc.

In regards to the mapping of appreciation and anger, how about an individual whose anger comes from the appreciation of life that others don't have? How about anger for the lack of gratitude in this world? How about anger for all the injustices? How about anger for all those taken advantage of? How about anger for all the violations of life, nature, and creation? How about anger for all the deception? How about anger for all the corruption?

To be quite honest, I would question the nature and authenticity of someone who didn't have anger. Either 1. You have mental/emotional impairments 2. You're delusional as to the state of humanity, nature, and the world. 3. You're avoiding / suppressing it. 4. You have no compassion nor empathy. 5. You are not aware of what is taking place or do not place importance on such subject matters. 6. Result of conditioning / programming.

Last edited by LiberatedLotus : 20-08-2020 at 05:20 AM.
Old 20-08-2020, 03:52 AM
Knower

As for scientific results, again, I don't think it matters unless you define the situation, circumstances, reasons for such emotions, whether they are actually "positive" or "negative", etc.
Old 20-08-2020, 04:06 AM
Master

I am taught by spiritual beings, to understand that emotions only originate from within the spiritual Soul'self. They originate therein AND stay therein.

Emotions do not enter the brain, because the brain is only a processing unit of the sences of the flesh. The brain is not a conscious sentient processor of emotions.

Though, responses from our emotions are displayed within the flesh.

Vibrations within the physical body, are caused by energy within atoms. Atoms exist in the physical but not in the spiritual.
And vibrations within the Spiritual lands are created differently than on Earth, & are perceived differently as well.
& because the Spiritual Soul'self is were love, light & radiance is improved. & there is no vibration within the spiritual Soul'self, then raising of vibration in the spiritual Soul'self, in order to grow more spiritually is a false concept.
Though all vibrations felt in the spiritual, are perceived within the spiritual body & the Soul'self differently than on Earth.

The mind is the spiritual Soul'self, & it "the spiritual" does not have vibration. So the concept of raising ones vibration is a false concept.
In truth "the equivalent" of the false concept of "raising ones vibration", would be, becoming increasingly more radiant of the Soul'self... ie:- "love & light" so to speak.
And the way to do that is not through meditative practices or the likes. Though the way to grow in spiritual "love, light & radiance" is through the law of "reap as one sows" via thinking & acting lovingly,

With every loving thought & or act, the great law of "REAP AS ONE SOWS" rewards each of us "instantly" with spiritual radiance joy & abundance. And our spiritual countenance displays it as such.

On Earth, there are phenomenal numbers of dark minded spiritual beings that did not enter through the narrow gates of the Heavens. And these dark minded spiritual beings surround us & interfere with our lives & well being. & when Earthlings enter into meditation, these beings take delight in projecting false & misleading visions & thoughts into our minds that simulate feelings of euforia that emulate the "false concept" of raising ones vibration.

Jesus raised his spiritual countenance through "lovingness" towards others & also through having a desire for God's love & very essence, to transform him.
Jesus did not raise his radiance, love & light through meditation. Though when in quiet meditative moments, Jesus prayed to God for the transformation into Christ.

Practicing love, is rewarded positively, by the law of "reap as one sows" & this changes a persons Soul'self. & this helps to keep the negativity at bay as we grow spiritually more radiant of the Soul'self.
Old 20-08-2020, 04:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberatedLotus
What determines if an emotion is positive or negative?
The outcome.

Quote:
I believe one needs to consider what the emotions are a result of.

Optimism, "positivity", and bliss can be the result of ignorance, stupidity, malice, deception, corruption, delusions, etc.

Conversely, anger and "bitterness" can be the result of awareness; consciousness, elevated minds, righteousness, the demand for justice, etc.

In regards to the mapping of appreciation and anger, how about an individual whose anger comes from the appreciation of life that others don't have? How about anger for the lack of gratitude in this world? How about anger for all the injustices? How about anger for all those taken advantage of? How about anger for all the violations of life, nature, and creation? How about anger for all the deception? How about anger for all the corruption?
Anger is anger. Its reason doesn't matter.

Quote:
To be quite honest, I would question the nature and authenticity of someone who didn't have anger. Either 1. You have mental/emotional impairments 2. You're delusional as to the state of humanity, nature, and the world. 3. You're avoiding / suppressing it. 4. You have no compassion nor empathy. 5. You are not aware of what is taking place or do not place importance on such subject matters. 6. Result of conditioning / programming.
I get it: you're angry, and believe that it is normal, healthy, even good.

I believe anger is unhealthy and bad because brings in your life more anger, and because eventually degenerates in fear, which is the worst of the negative emotions. I do my best to avoid it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-08-2020, 05:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The outcome.

Anger is anger. Its reason doesn't matter.

I get it: you're angry, and believe that it is normal, healthy, even good.

I believe anger is unhealthy and bad because brings in your life more anger, and because eventually degenerates in fear, which is the worst of the negative emotions. I do my best to avoid it.

So, if anger led to action, insight, innovation, progression, and liberation what would it be considered as? What if happiness led to mediocracy, complacency, stagnation, and enslavement? Then?
Old 20-08-2020, 05:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becomingauthentic
In other words, what proof is there that positive emotions have higher vibrations and negative emotions have lower vibrations?

Two possible sources of such evidence:

The Secret Life of Plants
- Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. I haven't actually read this, but my understanding is that they measured the electrical responses of plants to human actions and even thoughts, and found that negative actions and intentions caused stress in the plants whereas these plants were quite comfortable with positive actions and intentions.

The work of Masaru Emoto, who examined the effect of positive and negative thoughts and feelings on water. He is most famous for images of water crystals which take on harmonious patterns when subject to positive vibrations and disharmonious patterns in response to negative vibrations. Plenty of images available online.

Peace
Old 20-08-2020, 05:59 AM
Knower

Every emotion serves a purpose and should be embraced. We live in a world where "happiness" is the objective....

Yet, in a society of "happy" people we have the highest levels of pharmaceutical/drug abuse, suicides, violence, dysfunctional relationships, self-hate, low self-esteem, mental/emotional "illnesses" & imbalances, disillusionment, escapism, etc....

This is either due to our lack of understanding of happiness or what it's derived from/pursuits thereof, of other emotions, our relationship with them, or our ability to analyze & utilize them.

When you find a sound mind it is one that has embraced and conquered all emotions. They know how to analyze them, work with them, and build upon them.

They don't run away from them or avoid them.
Old 20-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Master

i suppose one would want to be happy because it aids one in looking at things... other emotions might be more appropriate for actually doing things though.

as far as building on them I find them quite enough without that... and anyway once you start building you won't want to ever tear down what you've built so you kind of get stuck in a rut... the emotions you've built on won't be allowed to change because you won't let the building you've built on them change...