Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Suspended
Post The disorder of the knower: Ending mentality and begining reality!!!

A knower is one who gathers knowledge.

Why does one gather knowledge for food?

Due to a psychological impoverishment!

Unable to face the reality of one's intellectual destitution begins to gather. Being afraid(of mental nullity), and anxious(of the state of being empty in the future) is never able to consume that which is gathered. This obsessive accumulation depletes energy and leads to an unaware state of mind.

Being perpetually stuck in the obsession to accumulate, drains one of precious awareness leading to the extreme condition of schizophrenia! The word comes from the Greek roots ‘Shizein' – to split & 'Phren' – mind. The activity of a schizophrenic mind is to divide, cut, separate the psyche into parts. Knowledge is of fragmentation. Knowledge is never complete or the same as real. Knowledge is a stagnant diminutive of the dynamic! This establishes that the knower is of a shizophrenic disorder.

Examples: Scientific knowledge, religious knowledge, esoteric knowledge etc.. are not of the same quality as the real world in activity!

This degradation to schizophrenia is evident when one isolates from reality(natural world) and begins to project and perceive delusions and hallucinations (spirits, ghosts, dead people, angels, demons, gods and goddesses etc) as reality! This schizophrenia is sustained when one is isolated, routinely involved in, the pursuit of knowledge and the cycle of delusional activities!

A knower begins the nightmare from mental destitution, slowly atrophied with an unaware obsession to gather(more knowledge)and reaches the state of schizophrenia! This inevitably leads to disease, senility and untimely death.

Can one ever know the totality of anything?

One must not be of the ground of knowing. One's existence is not of the mental(addiction to abstractions)world. One is of the natural world. If one wants to live a healthy and joyous life, then one must cease to exist in the realm of the intellect. One must break free from the intellect(imaginations delusions and fantasies) and find life amidst reality! Be of nature, be of sensitivity, be of life! There is death here, but only as transitions in the play of reality!

Even further one can go beyond reality(natural world)out to “actuality”. That is another topic of discussion. One would not go into it now.

Thanks for being patient to read the entire thread. If one is unclear, could not understand the language or wants to discuss further, please feel free to write.
Old 23-06-2020, 06:34 AM
MAYA EL

This was the most comforting thing I've read all year.
Brings a bit of extra strength to my soul to see that there are others that have realized life and are actually here and appreciate this life.
Old 23-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Elfin

Hi .. truth is stranger than fiction.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

What would you consider good ways to keep focused on the natural world? Once a person is caught up in the (mental) I'm sure it's hard to change that focus. Any ideas on how to change that focus?I've watched family members detoriate mentally due to similar situations. This is a subject that should be discussed more.
Old 22-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Seeker
I just can't help myself thinking that it is almost impossible to discribe reality.

Because I have the oppinion that everybody is always constantly in a state of psychoses. We are always hallucinating.

We get impulses (energy, vibrations, elektrical) and our brain translates it into, smell, touch sound ect. But who sais that our brain translate it the way it actually is. If it were wouldnt we just see elektrical impulses or energy?

Anyway I always question which reality is the real one. Even if it's one reality of a schizofrenic person.