Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder
Starnge microwave experience

About a month ago I had a strange experience: I was feeling these gentle energy waves that I could'nt get used to so fast. Not only that, once I passed by the kitchen, just tapping a wooden plate I had in hand, suddenly the microwave was beeping to the exact 5 taps I was doing synchronously.
That was no ordinary beeping that i've ever heard and it only happened during this whole body energy feeling
I believe there's a connection... what do you think??
Old 06-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Never heard that one - dodgy beeper that wasn't connecting right, I was a car mechanic for 30yrs if you had a bulb with dodgy connection, you could bang on the dashboard, and it would keep flashing as you banged it - the older people on here will know what i'm saying. My advice I get the fridge cracking when my spiritual support are just saying hi - elderly lady down my road kept getting feathers placed around her house, I told her just acknowledge your Guides and she did and feathers stopped. I would see if anything similar happens again.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder
I think this has to do with electro magnetic fields that you hold when in higher frequencies, i've read about such connections to spiritual awakenings.
I'm no expert but it makes the most sense to me
However knowing about this environment is surely for the better good
Old 06-05-2020, 11:43 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
I think this has to do with electro magnetic fields that you hold when in higher frequencies, i've read about such connections to spiritual awakenings.
I'm no expert but it makes the most sense to me
However knowing about this environment is surely for the better good

Who knows, could be, the human body does generate electric fields, maybe the electronics of the microwave were malfunctioning and just on the edge until you walked by and sent the right resonant frequency (either electromagnetic, or less fancy, just plain acoustical vibrations).

See if you can go past a soda machine and tap that bowl and get a free pop. Now that would be something. Even more impressive if you could pick which flavor.

Old 07-05-2020, 12:44 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Who knows, could be, the human body does generate electric fields, maybe the electronics of the microwave were malfunctioning and just on the edge until you walked by and sent the right resonant frequency (either electromagnetic, or less fancy, just plain acoustical vibrations).

See if you can go past a soda machine and tap that bowl and get a free pop. Now that would be something. Even more impressive if you could pick which flavor.

Man... a universe of infinite possibilities
Old 07-05-2020, 03:56 PM
asearcher

You could be a SLIder? was your own energy unbalanced in some way, were you upset or very happy or something like that, when your own energy is kicking off? this or something paranormal (someone else causeing it) or perhaps only a very strange coincidence?
Old 07-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
You could be a SLIder? was your own energy unbalanced in some way, were you upset or very happy or something like that, when your own energy is kicking off? this or something paranormal (someone else causeing it) or perhaps only a very strange coincidence?

I don't believe in coincidences, as I see it it's about a cause and effect that is slightly beyond my understanding
I was'nt in any particular kind of mood, but did feel good energies that I was holding, very peacful