Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 17-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
hahaha glenos. but really how could humans make it so darn accurately. Theyve' tested this on a show I recently watched where they got about ten groups of people do make ten crop circles, all had engineers, mathematicians etc, and NOT ONE could do it and make them that accurate.
Spiritlite.
Television shows love to create mysteries because it sells.
Why do you think there are so many psychics on tv?

Of course humans can make crop circles. We don't need aliens to make crop circles or pyramids. Humans are clever enough.
Old 17-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Master
Chry why don't you get a group of people together and make a crop circle, come on really Chry it has to be extremely extremely difficult, and besides how can they make it in one night?
Old 17-12-2010, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Chry why don't you get a group of people together and make a crop circle, come on really Chry it has to be extremely extremely difficult, and besides how can they make it in one night?
I'm not saying it is easy. Personally I have never done such a thing and I'm not interested in it.

More.. http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jun/05/ruralaffairs

How do you know they are created in one night, or even in the night?
Old 18-12-2010, 03:32 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
How do you know they are created in one night, or even in the night?
Think about it. If they did it during the day one could see them making them from the space station.
Old 18-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Master
hahah predawn, or how about the choppers that go looking for new crop circles everyday would notice the farmers with their lawnmowers.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Ascender

Well, I read there are professional "circle-makers" who are hired to do these sort of things. They use tools such as ropes and poles to map out their designs. Pretty straightforward really, but we all like to believe there is some special meaning behind it all, and maybe there is ;). Ah the beauty of imagination.
Old 18-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Ascender

I also have another theory. Assuming nature is sentient and there are forms of life which we cannot perceive with our physical eyes, this could explain the phenomena. Forces of nature at work aka elemental beings!!
Old 18-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Think about it. If they did it during the day one could see them making them from the space station.
And why do you think they would be concerned with that? If UFO'S would really be making this stuff we should have extraordinary evidence.
Anyways, I have no doubt humans can make them. It has been admitted and shown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Pretty straightforward really, but we all like to believe there is some special meaning behind it all,
We humans have a desire to enchant stuff and see a meaning behind everything.
Old 19-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
And why do you think they would be concerned with that? If UFO'S would really be making this stuff we should have extraordinary evidence.
Anyways, I have no doubt humans can make them. It has been admitted and shown.
We humans have a desire to enchant stuff and see a meaning behind everything.

There is alot of very extraordinary evidence which mystifies scientific investigators and these circles are actually completely unexplainable.

This site has information on scientific tests.

http://www.bltresearch.com/

It's a very good site with lots of info and photographs.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Master
Evidence that Nature is doing it herself

And there's lots more....snowflakes, crystals, plant structures etc... Sacred geometry is in all forms and in all processes. I don't think it's evidence of aliens at all. I think it's evidence of Shakti uncloaking and making a very loud statement! It's like spiritual experiences...a tree begins to talk to you or something like that that shakes your view of the physical world. Why not?