Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Master

Dream Jo..... " Wey aye man.... Howay ..." I Love it and I can always understand ....

RED..... " Youse ..".... Can't think of anything else LOL but again I don't have a problem understanding the dialect.

I sometimes have a problem understanding the broad Scots if they are talking very fast.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:51 AM
Master
I like all the different British accents. And sometimes, you just can't understand what they are saying.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:53 AM
Master

Scouse

My grandson says “yeah it’s boss”. (Meaning it’s great)

OR “gotta gob on”. (Meaning someone’s annoyed)
Old 12-12-2022, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
My grandson says “yeah it’s boss”. (Meaning it’s great)

Hahahaha

So what if someone calls you bossy? It means you're great? Haha
Old 12-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Master
I know there's some accents really hard to understand when I was in Northern Ireland the accent was so hot understand at asked a few times can you say that again please because my sister and my my sister and I could not understand the North Northern Ireland accent but we could understand the accent Dublin we could but then or than an accent Belfast accent it was so hard to understand
But my accent some of the stuff you ask for when we have gone down south they have not idea but we've asked for I'm in bronze I asked for a chip butty and I did not know what I was talking about can I have can you please at Chip Butty and they did not have a clue but I was saying
Stottie cake they still didn't know what I meant and it's a lovely bread like a cake but lovely
You have a lot of famous landmarks up in the North East but there is landmarks everywhere

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2022, 04:25 PM
Master

DREAM JO.... yes, the difference between the southern and northern Irish accents are vast. I have also had times understanding the northern Irish accent . They talk very quickly, bit like some of the Scots . The southern Irish accent is quite mellow and chilled.
Old 13-12-2022, 04:32 PM
Master
Yes....a Texas Gulf coast accent.

As I like to say....."I have a native tongue from way down south...It sits in the cheek of my gulf coastal mouth"!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 13-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
DREAM JO.... yes, the difference between the southern and northern Irish accents are vast. I have also had times understanding the northern Irish accent . They talk very quickly, bit like some of the Scots . The southern Irish accent is quite mellow and chilled.

I remember when I was in Belfast in 2016 the accent Belfast I could not understand because it's possible fast he spoke so fast they did asking can you say that again please and my sister said the same thing
In Dublin you can understand them then is funny somebody could my sister speak Gaelic language my sister didn't have a clue what is person was saying to her because this person that my sister was somebody else and that's so funny

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Master

That's funny Jo.
But tell me.... Could the Belfast man understand you ?? LOL.
Old 13-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Master

Hi Lucky ...
Is that a "dukes of hazard " drawl ?