Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2021, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
To overcome or get beyond these … one must learn to hold to the more peaceful, loving, tolerant emotions.
Thank you zc for all that. Here is something: Love from the heart, the Soul, is given freely. There is nothing one must learn, must try and do, must force. The open heart offers Love to the world and Cosmos, always, in every moment.

:) Love is All!
Old 13-02-2021, 02:16 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty …

Comprehensive Gatherings One …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

These gatherings are in no particular order … and can be considered separately … or some can be drawn together to build upon each other. What you extract from them … where they lead you … is an individual endeavor.

I believe each of these has been given to me by authentic Masters … though some of the wordings may have been changed a bit as I "brought them back" to the physical. Some have carried their way into conventional venues.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

For those of you who have read all 50-odd posts … you are to be commended for your interest and perseverance. For those who have accepted what I have offered here as being even partially true … you are noble indeed. You may be farther along in all of this than you might suspect. This is *not* meant to feed the ego. This is meant *only* as awareness and recognition.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The climb to the 5th Plane takes one into holding to the abstracts and getting them to work for the individual Self. Abstracts are … the recognition of realities that are not being applied in a specific way at the moment … such as … patience, strength, courage, tolerance … as of yet unapplied. Just the value of strength … or patience … or forgiveness … or sincerity … but not being used in a specific experience, condition, or action. Just the quality of the value in and of itself … ready to be applied when needed … but as of yet … unapplied. One learns to "live" there.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Perception … is a facet of consciousness. So is intuition. So is clarity. See things as the *are* … and not as they *seem.*

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

You do not raise your consciousness by continuing to think and believe as you always have … perhaps … just perhaps … behind which you have always hidden.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Humility may turn out to be just a deep, watchful awareness … and the willingness to work for another's benefit.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Negative words and images close the consciousness … positive words and images open it. ( Are not words … images? ) Wandering dissipates consciousness … while control and discipline focus it.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Everything is learned. The only thing that is inborn … even in Soul … is potential. All … have potential. Nothing … is automatic.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

True and authentic Masters frequent known levels in the overall consciousness. They are much higher than most … and stay there through effort and focus. As an example … if a Master is stationed on the moon … it is *your* job to get to the moon. It is *not* the job of the Master to pull you there. They are “found” when you approach *Their* level.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

There are none so deaf as the hardened intellectual. The ignorant can learn … the intellectual doesn't want to.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Sincerity is to inspire the individual to seek higher levels of consciousness. Idealism is to see the hierarchy of reality and perceive the spiritual values through the progressive patterns of LIFE. Devotion is learning to work for the WHOLE of LIFE … and not simply for Self.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Consciousness is different from intelligence, the emotions, and reason.

Human emotions are quite different from the "feelings" factor.

Soul … does … feel.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Learning to recognize a restriction / limitation … and going beyond them … seeking the knowledge whereby this limitation can be removed … practicing this as an ongoing lifestyle … gently but directed … will reveal that goals and ideals are possible.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Reality is approached through illusion. We do not and cannot dismiss the material and psychic worlds. To seek reality by ignoring the world is to fool ourselves. This … is where the schoolroom is. There is balance … a middle path … to all things.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

You love LIFE through your daily lifestyle.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The psychic worlds are designed to be … unfocused … especially spiritually so.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The vast majority of those alive today … want entertainment … and not Truth. The mind loves its own entertainment when it comes to psychic, religions, financial, political, and superficial information.

What passes for Truth these days is mostly solidified opinion … taking old, fanciful notions and chewing them to bits … giving fodder to the dissecting and analytical nature of mind.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

When you want to push something away … that is often a sign that you should pay *more* attention.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Compassion … can be thought of as simply letting the individual continue their life … without our interference. If someone wanted to listen … they most probably already would have.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

The Silence is not merely being quiet … nor even the absence of thought … but a definite state of spiritual consciousness.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Stop going over and over the disappointments and trials and worries of our lives. Let past battles go. Do this … as you head inwardly.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-One …

What is an “Authentic Master?”

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

I regret having to include the word “authentic” in all of this … but I hope to draw a distinction between who is often claimed to be a master … and an “authentic” Master.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Perhaps the fact that there really *is* an “authentic Master” is a surprise to you … and might be a real issue to accept for some.

What an authentic Master has gone through to attain this level of awareness makes all that you and I go through pale by comparison. An individual becomes an authentic Master when that individual has completed all training in *all* the planes or worlds … has been taken all the way to the Fountainhead … to the Core … taken there by his own Master … has been recognized by the Fountainhead (God) … and then returns to the Lower Worlds to assist those that are ready for the level of assistance He can offer … and for those who are ready to listen … can travel all worlds at will, instantly … can work with the various spiritual students on both the inner and the outer … and more.

An authentic Master has been through every opposition … every judgment … faced every excuse … every criticism that you could possible offer. He faced the same as you and I have faced … and eventually worked beyond … far beyond. It eventually became important enough for that individual to push on … and push through … to dedicate himself enough … to discover. He knows what you are going to face … what you are facing.

IF there was an actual authentic Master in this entire schoolroom design … whose job it was to actually show those students who are ready just what is beyond mind … what is true spirituality … how to live there … what it takes to stay there … to show the students who wish to do the work and uncover the greater reality … how to get out of this schoolroom … to live beyond the conventional information, philosophies, religions, patterns … would you not accept being “dependent” on Him for a temporary interim until you get established? It’s a completely different lifestyle. Why would mind put up such a defense against such a step … and what would you learn in facing it.

How many of the spiritual greats have we put to death for their beliefs? The general population does not take kindly to teachings that are beyond conventional knowledge. Do you think today is so different? Would you listen to someone that is a true authentic Master? How would you recognize Him? Will you demand that He perform miracles to “prove” that He can perform psychic / material miracles? What is He supposed to be “doing” to prove to you that He is what He is?

For all the excuses, dance steps, demands, and claims as to what is going to be involved to work under an authentic Master … such as bemoaning dependency … claiming there are no such Masters … all of the claims against finding an authentic Master … are not these the very issues one must face … to find one?

If you know what an authentic Master could do for you … the fact that you may have to “trade in” the concept of dependency / etc … or the secrecy of it all … if you can trade all of that in for the reverence and fulfillment of working with an authentic Master … and do this sincerely … you will find one. If you actually did the work … you would come out FAR ahead. If you didn’t … you weren’t ready. What an authentic Master can assist with in your own spiritual growth is absolutely astounding.

Whereas some might look at it as “dependency” … is there another word that better describes the willingness to truly and deeply look at your old ways … your old patterns … your old limitations … and do what is necessary to work beyond them? And to have a Wayshower in doing that? He can only show you the way … you still have to do the work.

An authentic Master does not want you to “depend” upon Him any long than it takes you to learn how to stay “there” yourself.

Is that really too much to ask?

Here’s a few words that you might use instead of dependency … devotion, sincerity, appreciation, dedication … etc. Those that can see the difference … *might* be ready. Those that cannot … enjoy where you are.

As long as information dissection and analysis intrigues you … entertains you … fulfills you … stay where you are.

By your own resolve … a corner must be turned to make these steps … and mind is NOT going to be happy when you make the attempt. If and when you begin to make that turn … you cannot stay deeply involved in the old ways. You must step away from them … and focus on the deeper perspectives.

It is still up to you. It is up to you to follow a Master. An authentic Master does not want followers … He wants to teach you how to be self-responsible and self-sufficient. Would you not want to follow such a Master that could point out and lead you to and over these greater steps on the path?

To look beyond conventional knowledge DOES take all the things I have mentioned … and more … patience, perseverance, devotion, dedication ( which is another way of looking at dependency ), strength, courage, risk, etc.

As always … it comes down to … what do you REALLY want?

These Masters are not here to save / change the world. The schoolroom will continue to be what it is. He is here … to assist Soul to get out of the lower psychic worlds. Those whom He helps … has earned the “privilege” … through sincerity, devotion, and effort … amongst other attributes.

Tears, rituals, incantations, threats, pleadings … anything along these lines will not bring an authentic Master one step closer to your state of consciousness.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Yes … there really are such entities walking the face of this planet … and all the other planets, worlds, and dimensions.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 17-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-Two …

Inner Speech …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

One of the greatest tools one has in shaping their own state of consciousness … right down to their awareness … is that of inner speech. One of the more sobering discoveries one can make is to discover that Spirit does not tend to “see” the outer man … but sees the “inner” man more … much more … the “spirit” of the individual. Certainly … what one says outwardly to others carries implications … but what one tells oneself inwardly deeply shapes the individual. One could easily make the claim that what anyone sees in their outer world is a result of what that individual has been saying inwardly … that the outer world is “frozen” or “solidified” inner speech.

If you can direct and control your inner speech 24 hours a day … and carry it right into your dream work … you will discover just what world … what level you are living in.

As a case in point … what are you inwardly telling yourself right now? Do you even stop to look … or listen?

These little inward speeches are what crystalizes into the world that surrounds you … your own personal take on the world … and on Life.

And how to begin to redirect?

Those old impish creatures … discipline and practice.

There was a time … whenever I found myself inwardly saying something limiting … I would immediately find two expansive statements to counter it. Yes … it took a while … but it eventually paid off.

A workable approach is to begin to use the phrase “I am … “ or “I have … “ with your inner speech revisions. “I am courage … I have discipline … I am dedicated … I am completing the task … I am focused … I am worthy … “ … and so on … to counter whatever you are inwardly telling yourself. Expand along the same lines on anything positive.

I do not tell myself … “I will have … or … I can have … or … I might be … or …” … whatever. I claim that I am it … now.

Another great principle … the world is on the tongue of your inner speech. Try to stop just spending it all … and begin to invest.

Such investments can carry great dividends.

Most people … unless they are advanced enough to where they have a good working control of their mind … inwardly … they are chattering away. If you don’t know what you’ve been telling yourself all this time … take a look around your personal world.

Two of the greatest obstacles a Master has to help the student overcome … are the feelings of guilt … and shame.

Do you have any whisperings along these lines? Most people do. Now you can do something about them.

Mind may not take kindly to this. “You’re just fooling yourself … “ … a statement that was told to me many times so long ago.

This is when I began to turn away from using the word “mind” so much as to use the word “imagination” in its place. I can imagine … anything … and so … why not put the tool / facet to work? In that way I can assist mind to recognize and accept the “imagination” as a valuable assistant … until my imagination becomes so prominent that mind begins to take a back seat … a step that I slowly and cautiously take so that mind doesn’t begin to squawk. Mind will anyway … if and when it catches on … and it will … but all of the above gives you a working tool and a fighting chance.

Surprise … this is the beginning steps to working beyond mind. Mind uses past experience and sensations to build its world. Now … you move beyond what to mind is rational / logical … based on its past.

Another incredible recognition as a building block of this approach … is to recognize that all of this is done out of “love” … or appreciation … because you are *forgiving yourself* for practicing an erroneous or limiting direction and now you are turning it around. Do not blame yourself … that’s a waste. Just … find that praising statement … and begin to believe it. Accept it. Let the new character build anew.

When you begin to connect your inner speech to what happens around you … and you begin to direct that … you become self-taught.

Many times … the old, old phrases you have carried for so long inside yourself only reveal themselves during quiet, inner work. They pester … they whisper … they often mislead. Try not to get mad at yourself when they show themselves. Remember them … and then later … begin to build enhancing or liberating statements and run them inwardly. Run their opposite. Everything will eventually catch up to the Whole that you are.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

If you add value out … you will get value in. We get in … what we give out.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-02-2021, 02:54 PM
Master

Considerations Fifty-Three …

Hall of Los

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A fascinating yet viable concept was put forth long ago by the poet William Blake. Through a very long series of attempts to explain Life … and in an incredibly scattered and round-about way … he offered a very workable explanation of what life is in these lower psychic worlds. In essence … he hinted that there are endless possibilities to bring forth … and that Soul lives the possibilities It selects by shining It’s light upon those possibilities that It selects.

Few have taken this approach any farther … but in these lower worlds … this is exactly what each of us does. There are possibilities beyond possibilities … any of which are viable to any individual … and it is ones focus … the “shining of ones Light” upon any of them that brings it to “life” and we then live within that “mansion” or “hall” for as long as we stay focused on it and believe in it and accept it as “ours.”

Not only was one of Blake’s main characters a blacksmith … one who “hammers out” form by beating it into various shapes … but “Los” was often presented as the imagination … and between the two of them … this is exactly what we constantly and continuously do. My previous post about inner speech can easily be looked upon as one of the “hammers” used to shape our lives and what happens to us … how we perceive and accept the world around us.

Again … in essence … possibilities are endless … in any topic or facet or arrangement or perception of life here in these worlds. We can spotlight weakness just as easily as strength … poverty just as easily as wealth … beauty as well as ugliness … and so on. Obviously … this goes way beyond just telling ourselves a few statements about what we accept … it revolves around those beliefs we hold so true that we live them.

The obvious trap … we accept what we are trained to believe … according to the various historical times … the various societies and cultures … the various sets of parents and siblings … and certainly what we have brought with us from previous lifetimes to be shaped again into a current adventurous lifetime.

As if this isn’t enough to constantly and continuously influence what we perceive around us and how we allow that to influence our lives … the degree of suggestion that is constantly flowing into us from around us is staggering. This can be anything from advertising gimmicks to statements by friends and family. In our infancy years of each lifetime … we will absorb what we see and hear around us as a sponge absorbs water. It’s all but impossible not to.

The subconscious mind is deeply influenced by suggestion. Television, radio, friends, family, songs … the avenues of suggestion are almost as endless as the possibilities they promote. And once again … our inner speech will tell us much as to what we have accepted … in the current lifetime … and those previous. The positive and negative principles aimed as us through suggestion can be more influential than intentionally conscious ideas. Since the subconsciousness is the repository of our accepted suggestions … they will heavily influence anything we consciously think and believe … appearing as though they are “just there” … ready to whisper their influences.

If you are surrounded by limiting or negative suggestion … to live beyond these suggestions is almost super-human. You have little choice but to follow them unless or until you discover this detriment and take deliberate steps to counter.

The subconscious mind doesn’t ask questions … it just reacts. You cannot change the design of your mansion or hallway without disciplined effort. Inner speech is just a facet of that effort.

Suggestion using imagery ties right into the formation and revision of said mansions or rooms. Periods of contemplative silence … periods right before sleep … periods of daydreaming … self-hypnotic suggestion … all have their place.

And … as is obvious from the daily advertising and political statements fed us constantly … most anything that is repeated long and often enough will eventually be accepted by the subconscious … whether it is to our benefit or not. Those individuals that “lead” us … political … religious … philosophical … instructional … advertising … media … auditory … visual … have known this forever. Some are much better at it than others. The subconscious will eventually accept it as true … whether it is or not.

So much suggestion from around us caters to the pleasure principle … to make us feel good about ourselves or our stake in life. External suggestion is often designed this way … intentionally. The human animal is much more of an emotional creature than one believes … and even the so-called intellectual is directed by their emotions more than their mental information. They accept data because it “feels right” … or “resonates” … or is of a “compatible frequency.”

Ones attitude is mostly … auto-suggestion. Since more people pour negative suggestion into their subconscious … it can become incredibly self-destructive. All of this leads to the building of our mansions from which we perceive and live. We are deeply, deeply familiar with the rooms within our mansion. They are of our own design.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

For the most part … our beliefs will whisper what we want to hear. Mind and emotion will control through familiar choice.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 20-02-2021, 03:38 PM
Post 165 - Yes!

"One of the greatest tools one has in shaping their own state of consciousness … right down to their awareness … is that of inner speech. One of the more sobering discoveries one can make is to discover that Spirit does not tend to “see” the outer man … but sees the “inner” man more … much more … the “spirit” of the individual. Certainly … what one says outwardly to others carries implications … but what one tells oneself inwardly deeply shapes the individual. One could easily make the claim that what anyone sees in their outer world is a result of what that individual has been saying inwardly … that the outer world is “frozen” or “solidified” inner speech."

and 166

"The subconscious mind is deeply influenced by suggestion.

The subconscious mind doesn’t ask questions … it just reacts. You cannot change the design of your mansion
or hallway without disciplined effort.
Inner speech is just a facet of that effort."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Master

Thank you Ms. H …

I was beginning to wonder if anyone read these posts anymore.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:43 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Thank you Ms. H …

I was beginning to wonder if anyone read these posts anymore.

I still read them, though I must admit, my concentration has begun to wander.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Considerations Forty-Nine …

From the conventional to the sublime …

First … Existence starts at the Center … I’ll poetically call this the Fountainhead. The Fountainhead creates IT’s Essence …
Divine Spirit … which then emanates or flows out from the Center in massive 360 degree waves.
I hope this is ok - it so reminded me of a quote of CS Lewis':

If you want joy, power, peace, eternal life, you must get close to, or even into, the thing that has them.
They are not a sort of prize which God could, if He chose, just hand out to anyone.
They are a great fountain of energy and beauty spurting up at the very center of reality.
If you are close to it, the spray will wet you: if you are not, you will remain dry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2021, 02:26 PM
Master

hazada guess …

Try not to tell yourself that. That simply reinforces the "problem." Tell yourself the opposite … and develop that side of the trait. This is exactly what I've been talking about for so many posts.

Mind does not want you to concentrate … for a reason. You do not have to absolutely *know* that reason to understand it. You can take a very educated guess. If you "study it" to understand it … that too … reinforces it.

Just head in the opposite direction … and tell yourself often … how delighted you are to be able to concentrate deeply and willingly … any time you wish. When you find your concentration lasting for a few seconds longer … praise yourself … praise your mind. Acknowledge it. Tell your mind how happy you are that it is cooperating. And when it lasts a few minutes longer … throw yourself an inner party. Tell your mind how grateful you are that it is now working *for* or *with* you.

Keep it all going … any time you see positive movement towards greater concentration on anything.

You'll be surprised how quickly you can gain a foothold on this.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread